There are 257 users in the forums

Week 17 vs Arizona could present a situation from hell for Niner fans

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Week 17 vs Arizona could present a situation from hell for Niner fans

The card losing to us could mean seattle wins nfc west and maybe a bye/HFA throughout, us losing to them could mean seattle is only a wild card. Can't imagine a more dreaded life scenario short of like Sophie's Choice. who would you root for if it played out that way?
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
who cares
Originally posted by Baldie:
who cares

Agreed. Where's option C?
  • Disp
  • Veteran
How could the Cards lose to us?
Nothing to worry about.. We couldn't win that game even if we tried. Relax..
Us beating Az?. Pass the pipe
What? What is your premise, that it's possible we could beat them? Um, are you on drugs?
  • vaden
  • Veteran
The way it's shaping up, losing to the Cards may knock Dallas out of the playoffs even at 11-5. Plus we might get a top 10 pick.
This is the NFL guys, anybody can beat anybody on a given day. The Raiders just lost 52-0 to the Rams then beat us. The Browns got blown out by the 0-6 Jaguars than spanked the Bengals in Cincy a few weeks later. The Saints smacked around Aaron Rodgers and the Packers at the Superdome then lost their next 4 games there including getting obliterated by the lowly Panthers today. The Chiefs lost to the Raiders this year and also completely embarrassed Tom Brady and the Pats. Today's loss sucks but to legitimately assume it means there's a 0% chance we can beat Drew Stanton in a few weeks is asinine. I'm asking whether you'd WANT us to
[ Edited by kap2crab on Dec 7, 2014 at 5:15 PM ]
I'd rather the Seahawks win the division than the Cardinals. At least the seahawks are legit. Cardinals imo have always been paper tiger pretenders and will just fold in the playoffs whereas Seattle has a chance to go all the way.

Originally posted by kap2crab:
The card losing to us could mean seattle wins nfc west and maybe a bye/HFA throughout, us losing to them could mean seattle is only a wild card. Can't imagine a more dreaded life scenario short of like Sophie's Choice. who would you root for if it played out that way?

I posted this a week ago before the last site crash but my question was more: If we were out, would Harbs THROW that game if it meant sending Seattle home too? Would you?
Are we not already in a situation from hell? We just lost to our arch rival in the seahawks last week and lost to the raiders this week. I could not see it getting much worse unless we had to play dallas and the packers in two weeks and the week after that. That would be a tough 5 game losing stretch for me to swallow.
We had every chance to control our destiny at the beginning of the season and couldn't so I do t know how on earth we could control anybody elses
f**k Home field advantage. If your good enough to be one of the top six in the NFC, then you have as good a chance as anyone. And Seattle, specifically, Im sure they'll be tough no matter what seed they have and the have a real shot. f**k, I hate admitting that
I thought losing to the Raiders was hell.
Share 49ersWebzone