There are 159 users in the forums

Kaepernick trade options?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • nj9er
  • Veteran
Kap isn't near done. Roman killed him this year. Baalke did him no favors, missed Beckham, where's the veteran QB on this team to guide Kap? Where's Gabbert with the clipboard. The offense does nothing for his strengths, the lines depth isn't as good as we thought and is getting thinner. Kap plays mad all the time and it works against him. Just so many issues. Baalke needs to take some heat. Before we even played a game he's talking about trading one most successful coach in the league over last 3 years. They do nothing to mend the situation, no extension, no added money this year as sign of good faith. When going got tough he didn't pull trigger on Roman who cares if Jim wants to keep him. Fire Roman after Rams debacle. That was his 3rd strike.

Harbaugh there is no surrender well sometimes casting dead weight is a last ditch hope to not surrender. There's a leak in this organization you don't hear any of this in fighting in New England? Every bad piece of gossip in this franchise makes it to the media. That's a problem. So many issues so many
Lol you guys are so glib, the offense is about as rudimentary as a hs offense. I think they tried to run before they walked. Look at the offense Seattle runs, its very friendly to the midget who runs it
They need to find someone who can implement an offense that caters to strengths of the players. The niners are a run based team but try to take deep shots and run three wide all the time
Twenty two personelle is what we are but for
Maybe start Gabbert for the rest of the year and see what you have in him. Also, blame Kaep all you want ... but the O line has been horses**t all year long. I am surprised Kaep has not been hurt to be honest with you. I think at this point he assumes he is going to get hit in about 2 seconds every time he drops back. I believe the issue is the line, plain and simple. And the offense not making (or able to make) adjustments. Time to lose Roman for sure, and hit the reset on this mess.
Trade him for some Dre Beats
Originally posted by Kuya:
Originally posted by LZRD_WZRD:
Trade him with that huge contract? You wish!

He's worthless in trade value right now. Only option is to cut him unless you want a mediocre QB getting paid big money

uhhhh, kaep's contract is ridiculously team friendly

Yes, but why would a team trade for that contract when they could sign him at a reasonable deal when he's cut? The best we're getting for him are late round draft picks
  • Veteran
AS is laughing his a** off these days.
Originally posted by nj9er:
Kap isn't near done. Roman killed him this year. Baalke did him no favors, missed Beckham, where's the veteran QB on this team to guide Kap? Where's Gabbert with the clipboard. The offense does nothing for his strengths, the lines depth isn't as good as we thought and is getting thinner. Kap plays mad all the time and it works against him. Just so many issues. Baalke needs to take some heat. Before we even played a game he's talking about trading one most successful coach in the league over last 3 years. They do nothing to mend the situation, no extension, no added money this year as sign of good faith. When going got tough he didn't pull trigger on Roman who cares if Jim wants to keep him. Fire Roman after Rams debacle. That was his 3rd strike.

Harbaugh there is no surrender well sometimes casting dead weight is a last ditch hope to not surrender. There's a leak in this organization you don't hear any of this in fighting in New England? Every bad piece of gossip in this franchise makes it to the media. That's a problem. So many issues so many

Roman has helmed two NFC championship calliber teams under 2 Qbs. I would like to see if he could do it again with Gabbert.
If he can't and the same happens...Then yes get rid of Roman...Kap mental focus isn't helping Romans play calling. Romans limited play calls aren't helping Kap.
A limited and inconsistent O Cordinator and a QB with the mind of a running back...and you get a bad offense.
Originally posted by KaptooCrab:
Lol you guys are so glib, the offense is about as rudimentary as a hs offense. I think they tried to run before they walked. Look at the offense Seattle runs, its very friendly to the midget who runs it
They need to find someone who can implement an offense that caters to strengths of the players. The niners are a run based team but try to take deep shots and run three wide all the time
Twenty two personelle is what we are but for

That offense is predicated on the best running back in the game and Wilson's elusiveness. Neither of which this team has.
Trade to philly for Nick Foles and a 2nd rounder.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

I don't know man. Those beats are pretty expensive. I would keep those.

Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

I don't know man. Those beats are pretty expensive. I would keep those.

I needed a laught before i truly lost it

Seahawks shouldn't even waste their time practicing this week. Unless Gabbert gets the nod.
Ok? You just made my point! They have certain strengths...and they cater to them.Do we not have strengths? Did we not have staple plays for the last three years?! We are not playing to what got us here in the first place we've llat our identity plain and simple
Originally posted by 190836:
AS is laughing his a** off these days.

too much class to do that. And he has his own problems.
Originally posted by alpine_805:
Originally posted by nj9er:

Roman has helmed two NFC championship calliber teams under 2 Qbs. I would like to see if he could do it again with Gabbert.
If he can't and the same happens...Then yes get rid of Roman...Kap mental focus isn't helping Romans play calling. Romans limited play calls aren't helping Kap.
A limited and inconsistent O Cordinator and a QB with the mind of a running back...and you get a bad offense.
That's an insult to intelligent running backs.
Share 49ersWebzone