LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

I think we may lose out

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We are going to get smoked next week. The Chargers are light years better than the Raiders and we may check out already. Which brings us to the Cardinals and like if we haven't checked out by the Chargers I think us playing for nothing and the cardinals still playing for something spells disaster.

* side note: for those of you who turned off the game already it was sweet watching Carr giving Kap a pep talk FML
  • zero
  • Veteran
Pretty sure you're right, but at this point I want them too. Shut down for the year and wait for all the changes next year. This team is a garbage fire right now. I won't even have the TV on next Sunday as I'm sure the line will be -10.5 at least.
I would change that to We lost out!

Seahawks look too strong, especially at home.

We are dire to average in the offence.

I want to feel confidence, not give up etc. But on the form of us this season I cant see it being remotely possible!

Fair enough a win against The Seahawks and The Cardinals is a double plus, being within the division, I just cant see it.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
This team needs a wakeup call and major changes. For those purposes, plus better draft position, 7-9 is better than 9-7. We'll miss playoffs regardless.
Ya think..........might as well shut down all the injured players and the guys you know won't be back next season, let the young players get experience, I see a 7-9 finish in the making.

Let's see what Coach Gase or Coach Tomsula can do with this team next season.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Dec 7, 2014 at 4:44 PM ]
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
7-9 without a doubt !!
  • Disp
  • Veteran
The offense can't score more than 16 points with 5 turnovers. I'd be surprised if we won a single game with this trash. No way the defense can hold teams under 17 points when the offense only gives them a 30 second breather.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
who cares after today. Doesn't matter. Seattle and AZ might actually make the playoffs. They deserve it, especially Seattle.
After today I'm all for it. Gotta get the best draft pick we can. Someone start scouting who has torn acls in college NAO
There's little doubt.

Originally posted by vaden:
This team needs a wakeup call and major changes. For those purposes, plus better draft position, 7-9 is better than 9-7. We'll miss playoffs regardless.

With the record 7-9 would the Niners be selecting draft choices around the @15 spot?
[ Edited by Paul_Hofer on Dec 7, 2014 at 5:29 PM ]
I don't see anything better than mediocrity for the foreseeable future
Kap is a liability and I doubt we'll see much improvement next year
7-9 is a very real possibility
  • All22
  • Veteran
Let's face it, this just hasn't been our year... Aldon's suspension, the Boone and VD holdouts, the oline injuries, the secondary injuries, LMJ, Lattimore, Bowman and Willis out.

Better just to lose out and get try to get better draft picks.

7-9 probably gets us Melvin Gordon or Telvin Coleman.
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
With the record 9-7 would the Niners be selecting draft choices around the @15 spot?

9-7.....aren't you an optimist. Lose out and pick around the top 10, trade down a few times, add more picks, still get an impact player and build the offense to the specifications of whoever the new coach or OC is.
Share 49ersWebzone