There are 189 users in the forums

Flood Jeds Twitter

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I can see it already...Tuesday, January 13th...introducing the new head coach of the San Francisco 49ers, Mark Helfrich...and with the first pick of 2015 NFL draft, the San Francisco 49ers (with the # 1 overall pick they obtained by trading former head coach Jim Harbaugh to the Oakland Raiders) select Marcus Mariota...
Originally posted by Zepp9er:
I can see it already...Tuesday, January 13th...introducing the new head coach of the San Francisco 49ers, Mark Helfrich...and with the first pick of 2015 NFL draft, the San Francisco 49ers (with the # 1 overall pick they obtained by trading former head coach Jim Harbaugh to the Oakland Raiders) select Marcus Mariota...

Not happening

Oh man.

I am a huge fan of Mark Helfrich.

Yes.
This is all of his fault. He had opportunities to extend jim and he didn't he kept waiting and waiting and trying to be a smart ass and basically say he'll sign him when he wins the super bowl

he let this s**t linger over the head of the team all off season and all during the season it's been a huge distraction every week and he has sat by and did nothing to help the situation he has not said he wants jim back 100% he has not said that this is jim's team he has not said anything to give jim any kind of confidence he'll return

Jed has done absolutely nothing to help this team win this year and in response to the uncertainty we are 7-6

would you believe that we would be 7-6 if Jim had a contract extension coming into the season?

Nobody does.

Flood his twitter and let him know it's his fault we are where we are right now. The distractions getting even louder and louder and he sits by thinking he's the smartest guy in the building. The ego on this guy who has done nothing as an owner worth a damn is amazing.
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
This is all of his fault. He had opportunities to extend jim and he didn't he kept waiting and waiting and trying to be a smart ass and basically say he'll sign him when he wins the super bowl

he let this s**t linger over the head of the team all off season and all during the season it's been a huge distraction every week and he has sat by and did nothing to help the situation he has not said he wants jim back 100% he has not said that this is jim's team he has not said anything to give jim any kind of confidence he'll return

Jed has done absolutely nothing to help this team win this year and in response to the uncertainty we are 7-6

would you believe that we would be 7-6 if Jim had a contract extension coming into the season?

Nobody does.

Flood his twitter and let him know it's his fault we are where we are right now. The distractions getting even louder and louder and he sits by thinking he's the smartest guy in the building. The ego on this guy who has done nothing as an owner worth a damn is amazing.

lol wut? You're saying Jim would be doing better if he already had earned his next paycheck?
Originally posted by LZRD_WZRD:

Nobody does.

lol wut? You're saying Jim would be doing better if he already had earned his next paycheck?

I'm saying how would you perform on the job if every week 50 people asked you if you were going to be fired at the end of the year and the employees under you asked you the same thing and you weren't sure what was going to happen?
Originally posted by LZRD_WZRD:

Nobody does.

I'm saying how would you perform on the job if every week 50 people asked you if you were going to be fired at the end of the year and the employees under you asked you the same thing and you weren't sure what was going to happen?

I would probably increase my effort trying to secure my future. Once you give people tenure, everything changes. But I understand how you see it as a negative
Dear Jed, thanks for moving this dumpster fire away from the city to silicone valley
Harb, Roman, Kap, Vernon, Crabtree...all need to be gone. Big egos and attitudes that do not perform, they are cancer. Show them all the door.
Originally posted by buck:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
roman and o staff minus rathman yes... but if we are hell bent on getting rid of harbaugh then you trade him and get something for him... would be dumb to get nothing. hopefully raiders 2nd at least which will be early in the round.

Why would the Raiders trade for Harbaugh after this game?

Because their HC is Tony Sparano...

We get it, you think Harbaugh sucks. 25 other teams would line up to trade for Harbaugh if they could get out of their current commitments.

When hes winning somewhere else youll be second guessing wanting him out.

Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
Seeing Harbaugh go shake his hand and chat before the game really pissed me off. All these fans getting upset about switching jerseys and I haven't heard one comment about this. Never have I seen this before. The writing is right in front of us.

You've never seen a coach shake hands with other teams Owner/CEO? That happens all the time, Jim was the QB coach in Oakland and knew Mark. I could care less about that....
why are people in love w/ jed here?

he's been the leak all season, the rat undermining the team has been jed

just think about that.....the yorks are who we thought they were

they got their stadium built and are back to who they really are
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sf_nicoya:

Oh man.

I am a huge fan of Mark Helfrich.

Yes.

Finally, I see somebody else saying the same thing. I was telling my dad during the Oregon game that he's most likely looking at the 49ers coach next year. Part of me believes this is already in the works. Mainly because Roman is not fired, meaning, the executive team may have already given up with the current staff and won't really do anything until season's end. Basically, make the job look as appealing as possible: IE - don't fire your current coach or coordinator mid season.

Kaep + Helfrich

You mean, we would see the Oregon offense with a QB that can execute EVERY PART!!!! Holly Crap!!! Philly fans may be a bit ticked!!
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Also need to remember how many starters are out. Not an excuse but having this many starters out makes a difference. Let's be real here. I don't know if you can expect any coach to win a super bowl with this current squad. The 49ers season ended when they lost at home to the rams.

I know injuries did us in this season but sad part is minus Kilgore (and davis, hunter) the injuries have been on the D side and they arent the ones letting us down each week. Dorsey, Bowman, Brock, Willis, aldon suspension, cook, williams, etc

The defense was hit harder, no doubt. But the O line was terrible this year, and Iupati and Davis being out so often was almost as bad as them being on IR. Because when they would come back injured or rusty, they sucked as bad as the backups.
Originally posted by Geeked:
Finally, I see somebody else saying the same thing. I was telling my dad during the Oregon game that he's most likely looking at the 49ers coach next year. Part of me believes this is already in the works. Mainly because Roman is not fired, meaning, the executive team may have already given up with the current staff and won't really do anything until season's end. Basically, make the job look as appealing as possible: IE - don't fire your current coach or coordinator mid season.

Kaep + Helfrich

You mean, we would see the Oregon offense with a QB that can execute EVERY PART!!!! Holly Crap!!! Philly fans may be a bit ticked!!

Kaepernick is a lost cause. You really want him running that offense when he can barely complete a slant?
Share 49ersWebzone