There are 288 users in the forums

Flood Jeds Twitter

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Veteran
he won't read them.
Originally posted by 190836:
he won't read them.

Then he will be like his QB.....Not being able to read things
We still have a chance to win 10 games an we want to get rid of our coach. So what the next coach only gets 3 to 4 years to win a SB? Then we fire him to? Then we are on to the coach? So basically Jed York has all of a sudden turned us into the Raiders, jeez at least they at e in Oakland. We're stuck in Santa clara. Harbaugh must stay! Even belicheck has missed the playoffs an not had great seasons. Firing Harbaugh is such a joke. This is the man who turned is into winners when all that talent we had was nothing but a bunch of losers. I Mean perennial F***ing losers. Guys who were happy to get 5-6 wins in a season. What a joke this has become. We need players who care, tough guys who can handle someone like Harbaugh who is fiercely competitve an wants to win at all cost. We have players who are soft an get their feelings hurt.
Originally posted by THEB:
Everyone Tweet at Jed and DEMAND change THIS WEEK. He needs to send a message that hes not f**king around

yes im sure Jed makes business decisions based on twitter lol
changing coach is not the answer... It's the system and the QB
The ONLY thing that will get Jed's attention is if he starts to take a hit in the pocketbook. And with SBL holders forking over what they paid to get seats, he knows people aren't walking.
harbaugh will walk away in season with roman before letting him go. he will leverage the 3 nfc title games and not throwing out the baby with the bath water or some s**t. we got 3 more games to play and then stuff will happen.
Originally posted by buck:
Why would the Raiders trade for Harbaugh after this game?

Mark Davis owns the team, he'll do it.
jed just tweeted me back roman is getting fired because of this thread
Originally posted by crabman82:
harbaugh will walk away in season with roman before letting him go. he will leverage the 3 nfc title games and not throwing out the baby with the bath water or some s**t. we got 3 more games to play and then stuff will happen.

Agree.

He won't be going anywhere until Trent either trades him and his entourage or he gets canned.

Nobody should go. Every single team takes a step back. There's not one franchise that hasn't done that. New England did. Peyton Manning and the Colts did. New Orleans did. Baltimore did. Green Bay did. Harbaugh and Kap are tied hand in hand and we need to see it thru with them.

What we should do is not overreact but tweak the offense which needs some fixing. The run game is not what it was, and the pass game is just a mess. We may have to get rid of Vernon who has seemingly checked out after next getting his contract.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Dec 7, 2014 at 6:11 PM ]
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by crabman82:

Agree.

He won't be going anywhere until Trent either trades him and his entourage or he gets canned.

i feel bad for the fans who are and have been sitting on the edge of their seat waiting for the news of romans firing to drop just because jim's brother did it 2 years ago and won a sb. its not happening guys, harbaugh is as stubborn as any of your relatives from the old school.

Seeing Harbaugh go shake his hand and chat before the game really pissed me off. All these fans getting upset about switching jerseys and I haven't heard one comment about this. Never have I seen this before. The writing is right in front of us.
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:

Seeing Harbaugh go shake his hand and chat before the game really pissed me off. All these fans getting upset about switching jerseys and I haven't heard one comment about this. Never have I seen this before. The writing is right in front of us.

its been there forever. guys just wanted to cite the media reports as BS.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Send Harbaugh across the bay (IF they still want him) and let him have his lover, Roman!!

Also, tell Jed to fire himself after he takes care of Harbaugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone