LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

Flood Jeds Twitter

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Everyone Tweet at Jed and DEMAND change THIS WEEK. He needs to send a message that hes not f**king around
Don't want a rash decision that will screw the team long term (i.e. firings unless it's Roman).

We're all pretty frustrated but we can't make things worse than they can be.
Roman's gotta go. And if Harbaugh refuses, he's gotta go. I'd love for him to stay long term but something has to give.
roman and o staff minus rathman yes... but if we are hell bent on getting rid of harbaugh then you trade him and get something for him... would be dumb to get nothing. hopefully raiders 2nd at least which will be early in the round.
Are you a foool? Harboaugh is way past his expiration date. Only a total house cleaning will do. This guy put all his marbles on kap. ANd this was a badd tiome for kap to look like krap. We need to blow it all up and start again. Sorry, that how I feel right now with our team giving up 24 point to a squad that lost 0-52 last week.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Gore_21:
roman and o staff minus rathman yes... but if we are hell bent on getting rid of harbaugh then you trade him and get something for him... would be dumb to get nothing. hopefully raiders 2nd at least which will be early in the round.

Why would the Raiders trade for Harbaugh after this game?
Originally posted by Gore_21:

Trade only works if Harbaugh agrees, which could be possible. But I agree, offensive staff needs to go. They've never been good, and they've finally been exposed because the defense has been decimated by injuries.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Don't want a rash decision that will screw the team long term (i.e. firings unless it's Roman).

We're all pretty frustrated but we can't make things worse than they can be.

exactly. can't be f**king worse than losing to the raiders

fire everyone
I have sent out like 6 tweets already

Not for the faint of heart though
Also need to remember how many starters are out. Not an excuse but having this many starters out makes a difference. Let's be real here. I don't know if you can expect any coach to win a super bowl with this current squad. The 49ers season ended when they lost at home to the rams.

Originally posted by buck:
Why would the Raiders trade for Harbaugh after this game?

So 10+ years of sucking and you don't think a guy like Harbaugh could turn them around? The only coach they have had better than Harbaugh in their history is Madden, Flores, and possibly Gruden.
Originally posted by trogdor:
Trade only works if Harbaugh agrees, which could be possible. But I agree, offensive staff needs to go. They've never been good, and they've finally been exposed because the defense has been decimated by injuries.

Yeah has to be to a team he wants to go to and probably have extension ready for him.
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Also need to remember how many starters are out. Not an excuse but having this many starters out makes a difference. Let's be real here. I don't know if you can expect any coach to win a super bowl with this current squad. The 49ers season ended when they lost at home to the rams.

I know injuries did us in this season but sad part is minus Kilgore (and davis, hunter) the injuries have been on the D side and they arent the ones letting us down each week. Dorsey, Bowman, Brock, Willis, aldon suspension, cook, williams, etc
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Are you a foool? Harboaugh is way past his expiration date. Only a total house cleaning will do. This guy put all his marbles on kap. ANd this was a badd tiome for kap to look like krap. We need to blow it all up and start again. Sorry, that how I feel right now with our team giving up 24 point to a squad that lost 0-52 last week.

I agree with this
I'd be shocked if Harbaugh has any meaningful trade value at this point. Obviously, he's not sticking around and the 49ers can't plausibly claim they'd keep him around in order to entice decent offers. They might as well fire him and give Tomsula a 3 game tryout. This team is completely dysfunctional and broken. Frankly, they might as well lose out, put anyone close to hurt on ice, and get ready for 2015.
Share 49ersWebzone