There are 227 users in the forums

Why Losing to the Raiders Is a Good Thing

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The question now is: Why would the Raiders want Jim Harbaugh after beating him?

Seems to me that if I'm a poor team, I wouldn't want an HC who I can beat!
Doesn't speak much for Harbaugh and his crew. PLUS ... he would probably want to bring Roman with him ....!LOL
The rift between a winning coach / players and tge front office thinking they are smarter letting key guys go and picking up draft picks
I mean Carradine had done nothing, lattimore out the league no good wr's
Keep brooks! Don't let this personality driven coaching staff get rid of another good player.
Originally posted by Jason:
For anyone who went through the Erikson era and then saw "the suit" flame out and Sing get promoted, you have to hate what seems to be coming. All the recent bandwagon fans, who didn't suffer through that, can embrace Harbaugh leaving much easier because they just don't know what it's like to loose before you start. Prepare for some rocky days friends (or find a new bandwagon)...

Big difference is this team has a ton of talent, especially when healthy. Those teams went through salary cap hell and didn't have much in the way of talent until the Singletary era, and Singletary may have been the worst NFL head coach ever. The right coach and come in and make this team an NFC favorite immediately.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Lol wtf no it's NOT a good thing. Wtf is wrong with you.
draft marriota!! lol
Originally posted by susweel:

it actually is, if you crash and burn then changes will be made. if you are average and suck, you could be stuck there for years
Originally posted by All22:
The Rams have been crushing teams we struggled against. First the Broncos, now the Raiders and Redskins. We're just getting out coached.

This is looking very true
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
LOL Niner talk

49er fan of 20 years. Didn't watch today and I won't bother watching next season if that ghetto mental midget is still the QB
Originally posted by LZRD_WZRD:
I'm jealous of the Raiders right now tbh. QB of the future plus a high pick next year (that might be Amari Cooper )

Don't be ridiculous. Regardless of today's debacle, their organization is still a mess, and we have 10 times more young talent than they do. Don't anoint Carr based off of one game.

Somebody didn't read the entire OP
Originally posted by JamesGatz83:
Originally posted by LZRD_WZRD:
I'm jealous of the Raiders right now tbh. QB of the future plus a high pick next year (that might be Amari Cooper )

Don't be ridiculous. Regardless of today's debacle, their organization is still a mess, and we have 10 times more young talent than they do. Don't anoint Carr based off of one game.

I'm jealous of their QB and their high draft pick next year. Also of Khalil Mack. But sure, our team is still more promising. But it's not going to be easy finding those missing pieces (like a good QB).

WTF...I agree with you??
Share 49ersWebzone