LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 165 users in the forums

a question about coaching

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fan49
  • Veteran
So, I have never seen kaepernick after a td or a mistake sit down on the bench with a coach and go ever photos of the play. I see the best qb's in the game do it, and pretty much every qb. Why not him. Manning does it after perfect drives and ints... We have 12 coaches on the offensive side and no one can do in game coaching.... I don't get it if he can't read defenses why not help during the game? My thoughts are maybe if he didn't get to his 3rd read and the guy was wide open. It might help during the game. A missing entity to our offensive problems maybe.

This is not just about kap, it's about coaching too! And its not about roman cause he's upstairs
[ Edited by fan49 on Dec 6, 2014 at 11:10 AM ]

[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Dec 6, 2014 at 11:09 AM ]
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Ok that's one pic and who's coaching him... it doesn't happen do you watch any games??
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Peyton does it about every time he comes off the field you showing that pic changes my post to kap really ever does it...
Originally posted by fan49:
Ok that's one pic and who's coaching him... it doesn't happen do you watch any games??

Apparently you dont watch any games considering he goes over the photos after every drive
  • fan49
  • Veteran
^^^^ your trippin he stands behind harbough after every drive. Lmao

Youre*

And no, he's not. Almost every drive Kap goes down and looks at photos of the play then communicates with the HC (Harbs)
I know this because I'm a season ticket holder
I've seen him play about 90% of his home games.

He hardly ever does it, especially when it's a really bad offensive game. He just sits there and stews before turning the ball over on the next drive
Originally posted by Quest4six:

Youre*

And no, he's not. Almost every drive Kap goes down and looks at photos of the play then communicates with the HC (Harbs)
I know this because I'm a season ticket holder
I've seen him play about 90% of his home games.

In order ways, they are saying who are you going to believe, them or your lying eyes? Smh.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Ummm. Check out the front page of the webzone right now.

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Meh....Kap can't read....
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GorefullBore:

That looks like a play book to me not photos
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GorefullBore:

That looks like a play book to me not photos

Yeah it is the playbook. Or the play sheets to be exact.
Pretty much all the time. I was sitting pretty much right behind the 49ers bench during the Cardinals game this season and after each offensive drive he was looking through a binder on the sideline and talking with Chryst and Gabbert. People see him standing on the sidelines, staring off into the distance and have this goofy idea that he doesn't review the last drive and that's just simply not true.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Peyton does it about every time he comes off the field you showing that pic changes my post to kap really ever does it...

Peyton is Peyton because he sleeps eats and drinks football. Guys like him come around once in a generation.
Share 49ersWebzone