LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

Which recent niner OC Roman makes you think of the most ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which recent niner OC Roman makes you think of the most ?

Wanted to shoot on the ambulance and poke fun at Roman. Gotta laugh with this miserable offense performance.
Guess this thread wont last long before it's locked. Dont care...
I'd say none. All of those OCs failed with bad offensive talent. GR has no excuse this season. But I will say, it can't be all his fault.
Greg Knapp was not that bad. He faired well with Jeff Garcia, Owens and Hearst, I'd take that over this crap that we got now anyday!!!
Knapp faired really well in 2001 and 2002, I think he was also here for 2003. He did well taking over for Marty Mornhinweg.

Jim Hostler managed to waste Frank Gore's entire 2007 season, following his near 1,700 yard season in 06. Nolan's decision to hire Hostler convinced me Nolan wasn't the guy. Nolan should NOT have been brought back following 2007.

But back on topic, I'd go with Hostler.
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Knapp faired really well in 2001 and 2002, I think he was also here for 2003. He did well taking over for Marty Mornhinweg.

Jim Hostler managed to waste Frank Gore's entire 2007 season, following his near 1,700 yard season in 06. Nolan's decision to hire Hostler convinced me Nolan wasn't the guy. Nolan should NOT have been brought back following 2007.

But back on topic, I'd go with Hostler.

san diego hired norv turner super late in the coaching season. i dont think nolan had many good options.
Originally posted by crabman82:
san diego hired norv turner super late in the coaching season. i dont think nolan had many good options.

True, SD fired Marty very late. Losing Norv was a blow to Alex in particular, he was developing nicely in Norv's offense.

Overall, I think this is our worst offense since 2007.
Mike Holmgren
Originally posted by CWin4949:
Mike Holmgren

Why, because he's fat?
Originally posted by deviledEgg:
Originally posted by CWin4949:
Mike Holmgren

Why, because he's fat?

Hilarious. Mike wasn't as far as Greg when he was with the 9ers. And Mike didn't have a potato offense.
Share 49ersWebzone