LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

Harbaugh/Baalke/York

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I originally quoted you because i agree with your point and the band comment. I think if baalke and harbaugh went their separate ways they would still succeed. But if they genuinely do not get along and struggle to work with each other, one needs to go. An owner and coach and/or GM can butt heads. Just like a boss and employee can, but when 2 co workers can not get along but have to rely on each other, the work will struggle.
  • nj9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
I originally quoted you because i agree with your point and the band comment. I think if baalke and harbaugh went their separate ways they would still succeed. But if they genuinely do not get along and struggle to work with each other, one needs to go. An owner and coach and/or GM can butt heads. Just like a boss and employee can, but when 2 co workers can not get along but have to rely on each other, the work will struggle.

I think Harbaugh will have an easier time with success because ultimately he will have pick of litter when it comes to HC positions.

I keep thinking of the Chargers they had a winning coach in Schotty, a bunch of bowlers, a good young QB and they fired him after going 14-2 and losing in the playoffs. Then they hired Norv and became terrible. Baalke could be making the same mistake.
Originally posted by WINiner:
Do people spend any time at all learning about the people they post about before they do? Jed is passionate about returning the Niners to the type of team he remembers them being as a kid. It's pretty dang obvious if you pay juuust a little bit of attention to what the man says publicly.

Yes, absolutely right.

There are many other threads pursuing the same general topic. It would appear that some fans would rather believe the trolling crud of the media goons than the comments from the team and the players.

Locked.
Share 49ersWebzone