LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 134 users in the forums

I am done with Kawakami from the News Feed

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Question, it's pretty obvious the 49ers brass (and likely the players 2) dislike ol' Timmy boy. I remember back when Michael Jordan returned to the Bulls after his 1st retirement, Sports Illustrated had that cover of him playing baseball that read "Bag it Michael, Jordan and the White Sox are embarrassing baseball". From that point forward (and still to this day) MJ has refused to speak to anyone associated with SI. He would flat tell them to never ask him a question because he wouldn't answer it. Not sure if this part is true but I read in a book on Jordans comeback w/the Wizards that he even let it be known that he wouldn't speak to reporters known to be friends w/SI employees. So my question is, could the 49ers as a whole just tell Tim K to F off and never acknowledge or answer any of his questions ever again? Or his publication entirely? Only answer stuff from other reporters? Or would they get fined for that?
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Tim Kawakami, Ann Killion and Lowell Cohnhead..............I don't blame them for not talking to the media
He's a dbag. Drama > content. I've been done with him for a while.
I think the dates are broken. According to the Zone this thread was posted as late as December of 2014.
Yeah well sometimes the truth hurts, especially when your owner is as much of a b***h as Jed York
Originally posted by anpherknee:
I have nothing to add to this thread other than to say the last 4 pgs have been awesome

This
Originally posted by mbig49er:
i realize that we all the niners here on the webzone, but in reality, KAEP IS A TERRIBLE QB.... everyone has made excuse after excuse defending him constantly with, our line is garbage, or kaep hasnt got enough time in the pocket, etc.... kaep does.not, i repeat does not go through his reads properly .. he isnt worth 5 million dollars per year... with all the weapons we have, we should be destroying teams with our offense..... we had alot of good fortune running the ball, but when kaep throws, he is just terrible..... alex smith wasnt the qb peoole wanted and i loved kaep too when he came out, but just think if we put smith in the superbowl in the 2nd half, we will never know... i know smith isnt the answer either, so bottom line, i think we are in a better position to rebuild this offense in the off season... kaep isnt a good qb, we need to draft someone better... our defense has held us in games all year and to be honest with you, i dont think we will have a winning record at the end of the year... if in wrong and kaep turns it around, then i will admit.it but its starting to get really disgusting watching our offense with kaep.... roman was our coordinator with smith and he did just fine... remeber when smith had a stud wr? i dont remeber the wrs name but i know he drove an orange lamborginni, lmbo.... he had 300 yards in two game with smith, could u imagine if smith had this group of wrs? but anyway, im just ranting, sorry if i offend anyone with this.post but im frustrated and tired of seeing us lose..... GGGGOOOOOO NNNIIINNNEEERRRSSSSS!!!!!

Is TK or LC hiring folks to sign up to NT to spread this garabage with their 13 posts? I have NEVER seen so many "fans" come out of the woodworks after one game only to have the next article by TK flaming CK. Irony? Hmmmm.
I love how some of the stiffs cite professionalism and whatnot. Man F*** that when it comes to dealing with the media. I have a callous right now built up to shi* reporting on our team the last couple seasons. They can report whatever they want and IDGAF! Right on for Jim and Kap to shi* on the media. The reason I watch NFL in particular is for the head busting violence and bravado. I am tired of all these new pussi** tuning in to the game right now with all of their holier than though opinions on the game. I know I have to deal with it because this is a big world and the NFL is trying to reach a larger audience to make more money but to me being a man is being a man and football has always been a man's game! Who ever gave a F*** what some short fat pasty coward with a college degree a notepad and a microphone thinks about what is going on. Just report the facts because I don't need your opinion on this game that in growing up I know Kawakami wouldn't have gotten picked on any team in my neighborhood. Me being the undercover brute that I am just don't give a lot of weight to a guy with a loud mouth and a woman's build when it comes to this game. He needs to report the facts and quit trying to be all tough guy and confrontational because to me that is a turnoff. I try and respect all people from all walks of life but hiding behind articles playing tough guy is phony. Dude needs to grow up and be more "professional" himself!
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Dec 6, 2014 at 6:43 PM ]
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
I love how some of the stiffs cite professionalism and whatnot. Man F*** that when it comes to dealing with the media. I have a callous right now built up to shi* reporting on our team the last couple seasons. They can report whatever they want and IDGAF! Right on for Jim and Kap to shi* on the media. The reason I watch NFL in particular is for the head busting violence and bravado. I am tired of all these new pussi** tuning in to the game right now with all of their holier than though opinions on the game. I know I have to deal with it because this is a big world and the NFL is trying to reach a larger audience to make more money but to me being a man is being a man and football has always been a man's game! Who ever gave a F*** what some short fat pasty coward with a college degree a notepad and a microphone thinks about what is going on. Just report the facts because I don't need your opinion on this game that in growing up I know Kawakami wouldn't have gotten picked on any team in my neighborhood. Me being the undercover brute that I am just don't give a lot of weight to a guy with a loud mouth and a woman's build when it comes to this game. He needs to report the facts and quit trying to be all tough guy and confrontational because to me that is a turnoff. I try and respect all people from all walks of life but hiding behind articles playing tough guy is phony. Dude needs to grow up and be more "professional" himself!

This! Nice post
[ Edited by jimrat on Dec 6, 2014 at 6:52 PM ]
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

Excellent ... highlighted the ones that had me laughing.

Originally posted by oldninerdude:
Originally posted by Niners816:
190836 is really L.cohn? If so that explains his responses.
He always denies it, but has a lengthy history of posting L. Cohn's articles here in NT for others to read, and has extensively and repeatedly defended L. Cohn.

So much promotion is hard to explain as anything but SELF promotion.

Right, Lowell?

Funny coincidence about the Cohns......my long time family friends are neighbors of them in Oakland Hills.
The little toad is absolutely spanking his tiny little junk all over his keyboard. Since the loss yesterday he has written 3 different articles with long, idiotic, meandering titles where he grandstands on the death of Harbaugh and the niners.

I ask you, my fellow fans, why does this horrid worm have a job? I truly do not understand why he gets paid to be such a little douche. Is this the guy fans want writing our articles? I appreciate a critical voice but He HATES the niners. He actually probably hates everybody it seems, himself most if all. He should be eating at a soup kitchen. I strongly encourage you to help me let our thoughts be known about this kind of journalism. Please tell the MERC to Fire Tim Kawakami - and please stop reading his stuff!!

Mods please leave this up!

SPORTS
Executive Sports Editor: Bud Geracie, (408) 920-5389. Main Sports Line: (408) 920-5354. E-mail: [email protected] Fax: (408) 920-5244. To report results of high school and community sports, call (408) 920-5354 after 5 p.m.

is this tim?
Just stop reading him.
It is funny how has not really said much over the past couple years until now. He must be a very sad man....
Share 49ersWebzone