• Veteran

Originally posted by jimrat:

Damn you know how hard it is to make the raiders look right
truth hurts
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Photo shop that to list all the names of media hacks
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
http://blogs.mercurynews.com/kawakami/2014/12/04/colin-kaepernick-2/

Kawakami the backstabber he is continues to trash the team. Any one else read this? Just look at this headline...

"Colin Kaepernick's big talent and small-time mindset, though the 49ers' front office is too weak to even know it's a problem"

That is the headline to the article.

Small-time mindset? Kaepernick? Really?? You're going to insult the intelligence of our starting QB? Much of the article is Kawakami complaining that Kaep is "rude" in media sessions. He writes that Kaep's decisions are "mindless".

I do not envy the NFL QB being grilled by the media. There are thousands of reporters and they all want to ask questions. Often the same question. Over and over. And over some more. It's hard to give the same thought out detailed response a thousand times. And if a player does have a long, revealing response to a question you can bet that the media dogs are salivating just waiting to take something out of context, blow it up, and make a controversial story out of it.

So Kaepernick keeps his answers short and simple. Kawakami blasts him and the 49ers for doing so. Because poor Kawakami's job is made harder when Kaepernick doesn't give Kawakami any fodder for his trash articles. Without anything juicy to write about he's left with filth like this to churn out. He's an embarrassment to our team and fans.

If you don't like Tim's article's don't read them. There's no point about even talking about Tim in any way shape or form when Marvin provides more value every week in 5 minutes.
I don't see why people are making much of Kaeps nterview! It was clear to me that Kaep didn't want to do this interview. And maybe - just maybe - he just wanted to say as little as possible to end the interview as soon as possible. After all, there was a player who was just fined $100K for refusing to do an interview.
I think it's rather sad that Kawakami claims to have so much insight to the mental state of, well, everybody in the 49ers' organization. All of his articles are basically the same. " _____ says _____ but really means _____." Then he gets mad and insults people on Twitter when they call him out in his b******t. Then he'll retweet some other writer who never replies to him.

My question is, who the hell died and made him Miss Cleo?

He just comes off as some dejected cornball that's pissed because his crush (Harbaugh) doesn't share his feelings. He just not that into you bro.....get over it.
  • Phil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
I had to post this also in the CK thread...obviously.

Agreed, don't give him ANY hits. You should copy/paste the article with the link so NOBODY goes TO the link. That gives him hits.

Lol, "you had to post this in the CK thread". I think it was Buck, the guy who profusely defends Kaps pocket game, who was the one that showed issue with Kaps interviews.

I said he doesn't handle criticism well. And he doesn't. He was being extremely short with the Niners local media. After one of the worst games of his carrer. It shows either a lack if maturity or that he took the Seattle loss extremely hard. I don't know, he seemed to be enjoying himself on the sideline.

That's going to turn some fans off.

I'm more worried about his performance from the pocket, but this is also linked to his inability to handle criticism. There has been a couple guys in the media who hammered him for his tattoos and "style", and that was wrong- but Kaepernick isnt handling the critisism of his pocket game very well. Be it from Dilfer, Young, Montana, Gannon, Brent Jones or any number of non x player analysts.

His "silence the haters" stuff has been rather immature. And many fans have taken on this tactic. As if his lacking pocket game is the holy grail third rail of NFL sports talk. Off limits and only done so by "haters".

Do I necessarily give a s**t how he treats local Niner media people? No, I care about his performance in the pocket. And the level of animosity he shows when being criticized tells me that he may not think the criticisms are valid. And that attitude, my friend, may stand in the way of him working like a mad man on these specific issues.

He may be a tad angry with fans at the game for booing him off the field as well. As the local Niner media is basically a conduit to fans.
you created a thread about him, he's in your head now. kawakami is doing this right now

leave kaep alone, he's a top 5 qb in my book
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Don't let Kawakami get to you, he's a punk.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Don't let Kawakami get to you, he's a punk.

Always has been. Just like the Cohns, usually doesn't report anything...just spins the facts to tell the story he wants to tell.

He'll have like one quote from a real person and then write 10 paragraphs about what he THNKS it means than then act like his version is already fact and laughs at anyone who dares defy his vision.

Hack of a reporter.
I usually don't like TK. But he is right on the money on this subject. Kaepernick is an ass and his schtick is getting very old
Originally posted by RonMexico:
truth hurts

This doe!
Share 49ersWebzone