LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 334 users in the forums

I am done with Kawakami from the News Feed

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Kense
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
hasnt he been pretty much spot on in regards to the 49ers?

Nobody can say what TK has said that was wrong.
Originally posted by Kense:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
hasnt he been pretty much spot on in regards to the 49ers?

Nobody can say what TK has said that was wrong.

When "haters" make accurate predictions they still aren't taken seriously.

But people believed Trent when he said our MLB situation was fine, Smelter is good to go, and Redmond will be ready by training camp, and "retool." Even though Trent is a corporate shill.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Nov 22, 2016 at 11:16 AM ]
  • Kense
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

But people believed Trent when he said our MLB situation was fine, Smelter is good to go, and Redmond will be ready by training camp, and "retool." Even though Trent is a corporate shill.

Trent also lied on Damon Bruce's show when asked about Harbaugh, he strait up lied live on air about how everything was great and he was their coach. Next thing you know Harbaugh is being fired.

Trent also lied on Damon Bruce's show when asked about Harbaugh, he strait up lied live on air about how everything was great and he was their coach. Next thing you know Harbaugh is being fired.

Yup. They got busted trying to trade him after an NFCC loss and then lied and pretended 8-8 and some competitive losses were not good enough.

What a joke.
  • Kense
  • Veteran
Yup. They got busted trying to trade him after an NFCC loss and then lied and pretended 8-8 and some competitive losses were not good enough.

What a joke.

There were dozens of people on this forum and the other 9er forum that I'm now banned at, saying firing Harbaugh was a great move. LOL

What a joke.

There were dozens of people on this forum and the other 9er forum that I'm now banned at, saying firing Harbaugh was a great move. LOL

Oh I member.
Originally posted by Goatie:
Its all about him increasing his readership numbers, Even those who hate him read him to go tsk tsk but they inevitably help him to keep his job

More like many posters here don't understand nuance. You can criticise York, the Aldon Smith issue, while praising the on field results and still be intellectually consistent. So many posters just see it in black and white. ARRG he hates us!!!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by 16to87:
TK has more credibility than Jed, Trent, and Chip combined.......Imho

He's more trustworthy.

Easily
Cmon guys. TK is in the media. He has cleverly made an art form out of playing with Fire to highlight the inadequacy of people that make a crap load of money in sports business.

The very nature of running a big business or being a leader of a company and team is that you can't tell th WHOLE truth every time. It's high stakes poker. And the current 49er leadership is so bad at poker that TK can lap it up and repost any stupid thing that was said ages ago.

TK can afford to be altruistic since the source material is so rich in crapola. What he has done well is to know his stuff, know which fights to pick and be consistent. That is where he is better than the niner leadership.
TK has been absolutely spot on. The Centennial crew can't discredit him no matter how hard they try. I'd take TK as GM over any of these clowns.

What a joke.

Oh I member.

I member too!

Some thought Tomsula was going to be much better too.
Kawakami keeps it real!
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Kawakami keeps it real!

Too real for some people.
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Kawakami keeps it real!

Too real for some people.

Yes sir!
He must have some source inside the organization, spot on the workings of the Yorks
Share 49ersWebzone