LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 230 users in the forums

I am done with Kawakami from the News Feed

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by CMIO:
Originally posted by Niners816:
Originally posted by 190836:
TK is not a kiss a**. I know he can alienate some of the fans, but he is one of the few reporters with a pair of balls to ask the tough questions and not be afraid of the consequences.

Yeah and if he doesn't get "his" answer he makes s**t up. Pure garbage.

So does Skip

I think their ultimate goal is to get in a physical fight with one of the guys. They would go down in the sports journalism hack HOF. They'd get their ass kicked but they would say they are asking the "tough" question.
[ Edited by Niners816 on Dec 4, 2014 at 5:54 PM ]
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

"boy I'm glad I called, that guy"
[ Edited by Niners816 on Dec 4, 2014 at 5:53 PM ]
TK is not a kiss a**. I know he can alienate some of the fans, but he is one of the few reporters with a pair of balls to ask the tough questions and not be afraid of the consequences.

But what he writes is b******t.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Damn that's some horrible grammar
I usually go right down the line on the articles on the webzone home page. Is there any way the mods can omit his work from the home page links?
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Kap sees through their act. They are snakes, so he rightfully keeps them at arm's length. Kawakami and the local media have shown themselves to be enemies, they shouldn't act surprised when they are tested accordingly.
[ Edited by kray28 on Dec 4, 2014 at 5:57 PM ]

He's not judged by what you deem "balls for asking tough questions". His questions aren't tough at all. Frankly, they're just standard questions.

He's judged by the story he attempts to spin out of it. They're always poorly written articles based on noting more than conjecture. He's as good as a TMZ writer- nothing more, nothing less.

You're right that he alienates fans. But that's because of his insistence to draw up a story with his TMZ approach. I just feel sorry for his mother :(
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners816:

Yeah and if he doesn't get "his" answer he makes s**t up. Pure garbage.

You don't know that.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Seen him on CSN a couple days ago and I wanted to punch him through the screen
I just went in on him on Twitter. Some fan boy came out in his defense and it's like I told him... I don't hate Tim (I don't hate anyone). But his integrity is in question for sure. When you constantly write articles aimed at tearing a player or coach down just to get hits on a website, that's a huge issue. We have guys here on the forums (marvin, thl, etc.) that do a better job writing about the 49ers.

Originally posted by judodono:

He's not judged by what you deem "balls for asking tough questions". His questions aren't tough at all. Frankly, they're just standard questions.

He's judged by the story he attempts to spin out of it. They're always poorly written articles based on noting more than conjecture. He's as good as a TMZ writer- nothing more, nothing less.

You're right that he alienates fans. But that's because of his insistence to draw up a story with his TMZ approach. I just feel sorry for his mother :(

LOL. I just told him the same thing on Twitter. He is more TMZ than a sports writer. When Greg Cossell said Wilson was better than Kaep, it hurt but I was fine with that. Why??? Because he actually watches tapes and has access to actual NFL gms and coaches. He does not spread opinions as truths, he goes on what he see when he turns on the film.
I'm glad Kamakazi is pissed. He's trying to pick on Kaep, like all the other media hacks, but Kaep ain't biting. So they get pissed and write bs articles to vent.

Sucks for them

racism. very classy.
I would never date an ugly troll like him!
Originally posted by drunk49er:
I'm glad Kamakazi is pissed. He's trying to pick on Kaep, like all the other media hacks, but Kaep ain't biting. So they get pissed and write bs articles to vent.

Sucks for them

racism. very classy.

Racism is DISGUSTING!!
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Janitor:
Damn that's some horrible grammar

You mean, Damn that's some horrible grammar.
Share 49ersWebzone