LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

Harbaugh Must Stay

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Jim Harbaugh was the best coach the 49ers ever hired since Bill Walsh, Seifert and maybe Maricucci. Since Harbaugh been here the 49ers have been winners and back to the respectable ways. I like how he coach, how he deals with media, the players, his demearnor and he's been a winner. Not sure what's going on in the front office, but it will be a tragedy if 49ers let him go. He is getting closer as he needs more players and more time. Yes, this season hasn't been what we expected, but so what, its a down year. But the 49ers came close to winning it all for 3 straight years, and its more than we can ever hope for as 49ers fan since 1994. He must stay as he is a winner and it shows. Common fans, support coach Harbaugh!! Harbaugh Must Stay!!!
[ Edited by MrCrab49ers on Dec 2, 2014 at 9:33 PM ]
  • fly15
  • Veteran
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I love Harbs.
I Heart Harbaugh!
[ Edited by NinerSickness on Dec 2, 2014 at 9:57 PM ]
I approve this message, but Roman and this offense gotta go
Harbaugh deserves credit for what he has done, not all the crap he's been getting. Baalke and York needs to swallow that pride, who gives a f**k how much of a hard ass Jim may be to deal with. He's paid to coach, not be buddies, and don't people always preach that the NFL is a business???? Harbaugh broke records in his first three seasons, you wanna let that go, really?! Because you can find someone else who will take you to three NFC championship games and a Superbowl in consecutive seasons overnight? Wake da fuq up

End rant
He is better than what we will get otherwise. 7 and 5 is very good with all the injuries and suspensions we had this year. 3 NFC Championships and 1 Super Bowl. Even a winning record this year.

But I firmly believe that the Yorks really are that dumb. They don't want to pay for a top tier head coach. They will get a discount coach and we will go down. They don't fool me. I know who they really are.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
It's a shame where all of this is heading.
Harbaugh can make this happen. Everyone wants him to stay. What's ever wrong can be fixed. Please stay Coach.
Originally posted by MrCrab49ers:
Jim Harbaugh was the best coach the 49ers ever hired since Bill Walsh, Seifert and maybe Maricucci. Since Harbaugh been here the 49ers have been winners and back to the respectable ways. I like how he coach, how he deals with media, the players, his demearnor and he's been a winner. Not sure what's going on in the front office, but it will be a tragedy if 49ers let him go. He is getting closer as he needs more players and more time. Yes, this season hasn't been what we expected, but so what, its a down year. But the 49ers came close to winning it all for 3 straight years, and its more than we can ever hope for as 49ers fan since 1994. He must stay as he is a winner and it shows. Common fans, support coach Harbaugh!! Harbaugh Must Stay!!!

+1 Although I not necessarily expecting it.
JIMMY AINT GOING NOWHERE. EXTENSION COMING AFTER THE SEASON. THERE WILL BE A NEW OC
It's depressing hearing about all this drama. And if he really does go. It's gonna be a long decade again. It's really sad just thinking about it
Share 49ersWebzone