LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 346 users in the forums

DON'T FIRE GREG ROMAN NOW!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The Rams put up 52 points on the Raiders. If the Niners do not push 25, I'd say something needs to change.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Anyone actually consider that maybe no good coordinator s want to come here? I wouldnt. Any oc is going to struggle here until they bring in some explosive players. Particularly wide receivers. This core outside of Boldin is joke. Johnson is beyond over rated and all the praise Baalke gets for bringing him here is nauseating. There's a reason Buffalo let him out of town and a reason he hasn't been missed. Baalke was trying to make up for the Jenkins whiff and missed again. Strike two. He's been exceptional on defense but Baalke has done jack s**t about this offense and now he's going to try and blame Harbaugh and Roman for not being able to turn piss into wine? It's a collective fail so far but all I see is scheme getting all the blame. This offense is no threat to an nfl defense. Load the box, press man outside and it's check mate.

What are you talking about? Check on the draft picks spent on the O. Then there is the trades. Check on the reaction of Buffalo fans when they heard Johnson was traded.

I am confident that most coordinators would kill to walk into this team. Let's try to stay in touch with reality and not get silly.

I believe the offense talent IS there, just not playing to their capabilities. Just like when Harbaugh took over, he saw a team WITH talent, just not coached well overall. And by the sudden change in success, it was clearly obvious he was correct. Now hopefully, an offensive coach/coordinator will have the same vision, replace Roman, and turn the offense around. Fangio is doing it with the defense, getting the most out his players, which he had to deal with backups replacing, not only starters, but Pro Bowl caliber starters.
Originally posted by English:
What are you talking about? Check on the draft picks spent on the O. Then there is the trades. Check on the reaction of Buffalo fans when they heard Johnson was traded.

I am confident that most coordinators would kill to walk into this team. Let's try to stay in touch with reality and not get silly.

I agree with this.
nice thread!
nice thread!
Originally posted by JE4931:
Baalke should be getting some SERIOUS scrutiny right now! All those picks in this years draft & you couldnt move up a few spots & grab a receiver. Instead, they pick Jimmy "I can only tackle but cant cover worth chit" Ward & oh look, he's on IR now!!

Um, no.and blaming Baalke for Ward going on IR is one of the most ridiculous comments ever.
Boldin, Johnson, Crabtree, Davis, and Lloyd......and people cry "RUN".

That tells a lot not about our coaches, but about Kaeperkick.
Share 49ersWebzone