LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 158 users in the forums

What kind of fan are you after a 49ers loss??

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Garce
  • Veteran
I take all my aggression out on my kids... sometimes even my wife.

They know better than to ask me for anything after a 9ers loss til the next win.
I'm normally in a bad mood for a bit & don't want to be bothered after a loss like Thursday's. It was rough that night
Not as bad as I use to be. Getting better.
Originally posted by Since07:
Originally posted by NCommand:
I'm rewatching the game again as we speak.

Damn, that's a hard watch knowing nothing happens on offense

It's all context. I knew going into the game what to expect and it played out exactly like I expected (with a couple extra wrinkles) so I wasn't upset at all. It's all about setting realistic expectations!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
still very disappointed at the effort. i can take an ass kicking better than a one point loss, i can forget about thursday but second and goal from the five in the super bowl will never never leave
A 49er fan everyday
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
in 1989 when craig fumbled, i kicked the tv and yelled at the son of my then girlfriend,, thursday i just took it and said nothing. what would you have me say?
Honestly would be a lot easier if we didn't have some fans that seem to want the team to fail just so they could be right.
I lose more and more passion for the 49ers after each loss. If they win, I gain more passion, but I could get to the point where a loss does not affect me at all if they have a crappy season, especially if it is a season they were projected to be good.

I gain some passion back over the offseason and start fresh again depending how the offseason went and how I felt the previous season. If we lose again, I will basically give up on the 49ers for this year, and hope for the best next year, although I won't have high hopes for them unless we somehow get Aaron Rodgers in the best trade ever in the NFL.
It might be because most of my friends aren't necessarily diehards (in terms of breaking down film. analyzing why we lost) but I usually come on here to read everybody's thoughts. After tough losses, I find it hard to post, but I enjoy reading.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sdaddy101269:
Honestly would be a lot easier if we didn't have some fans that seem to want the team to fail just so they could be right.

sadly this is the case,, i believe there are people who hate certain players so much they want them to fail in order to justify their hate for them, never mind what it does to the team
I buy more niner gear.
a s**tty, ornery one

f**k the police

dont care, i'm mad
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
I lose more and more passion for the 49ers after each loss. If they win, I gain more passion, but I could get to the point where a loss does not affect me at all if they have a crappy season, especially if it is a season they were projected to be good.

I gain some passion back over the offseason and start fresh again depending how the offseason went and how I felt the previous season. If we lose again, I will basically give up on the 49ers for this year, and hope for the best next year, although I won't have high hopes for them unless we somehow get Aaron Rodgers in the best trade ever in the NFL.
you are kind of a lukewarm fan , giving up on the team never crosses my mind but then i just did not become a fan after the 94 super bowl or three years ago when JH arrived
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by sdaddy101269:

sadly this is the case,, i believe there are people who hate certain players so much they want them to fail in order to justify their hate for them, never mind what it does to the team

WE'RE TALKING ABOUT KAEPERNICK
Share 49ersWebzone