There are 157 users in the forums

What kind of fan are you after a 49ers loss??

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Was just curious and I'm hoping to get everyone's answer to this question, but after a 49ers loss what kind of fan are you? What I mean is, are you the type to get over it quick or do you let it eat at you for a little while? I guess also it depends on the type of loss too. I for one, depending on the magnitude of the game take 49ers losses pretty hard. For instance, after the NFC title game last year, I was in a funk for almost a week. So I would love to hear what kind of fan are you and also any memorable stories you might have of stuff you said or did after tough 9er losses.
Depends on how we lost or who we lose it to. After the Denver loss I didn't feel bad because I know we mailed it in. After the Hawks loss I felt hopeless because of how we lost. The offense looked inept against a defense that's nowhere near as good as they were last year.
It takes me ages to get over it. I put so much into it during game haha, when we lose I get so down and am pretty much moody until the next game lol.
Originally posted by UK_49er:
It takes me ages to get over it. I put so much into it during game haha, when we lose I get so down and am pretty much moody until the next game lol.

I can sometimes be like that too
I've seen the highest of highs and the lowest of lows

Sad for a day then it's on to the next game or season
The kind u dont wanna f*ck with

the same as before just with a little bit more hate towards the offensive coaching staff.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
The kind u dont wanna f*ck with

It definitely has been more stressful the past few years because the stakes are higher. Man we had it easy from 2002 - 2010 :P
Poised lookin to the future for the last laugh when we make the playoffs and Seattle doesn't.

I'm rewatching the game again as we speak.
I'm too emotionally invested in this team but I wouldn't have it any other way
Originally posted by NCommand:
I'm rewatching the game again as we speak.

Damn, that's a hard watch knowing nothing happens on offense
How fast I'm able to go to sleep after a loss reflects my disappointment and of course is related to the magnitude of the game. 2011 NFCG and 2012 SB I was able to go to sleep relatively easy probably because I had high hopes for the future.

2013 NFCG was tough -- I think I was tossing and turning for at least 3 hours.

This past Thursday I was able to go to bed fast but got up at 3 am and started thinking about the game and couldn't fall asleep again until around 430.

But then for me it's just a day and I'm good after that.
I'm still hurting from Thursday's loss
Share 49ersWebzone