LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 294 users in the forums

The Nose Tackle position and Jonathan Martin absolutely killed us yesterday..

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If Dorsey or Williams isn't back soon, we will be run on... If Martin continues to play we can lose to the Raiders also.. 2 gaping GAPING holes in our team right now..
I don't think Martin played that bad to the point he "killed us"...

It's not like this offense has clicked with a Davis in the lineup
wish they'd go get Suh but he'll break the piggy bank. yeah NT has been a constant problem, through the years. sure Dorsey filled in nicely last yr, but he was no impact player. We've lacked a true NT since B.Y,

I will say this, wtf is martin doing helping up the opposing teams player? i saw him constantly do this & he was the only o-lineman to be doing it?
Originally posted by wailers15:
wish they'd go get Suh but he'll break the piggy bank. yeah NT has been a constant problem, through the years. sure Dorsey filled in nicely last yr, but he was no impact player. We've lacked a true NT since B.Y,

I will say this, wtf is martin doing helping up the opposing teams player? i saw him constantly do this & he was the only o-lineman to be doing it?

I noticed this also.. Martin is soft , he's not a football player at heart..he's a bandaid.. He plays the game for a paycheck and nothing more.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by 9erTilDeath:

I noticed this also.. Martin is soft , he's not a football player at heart..he's a bandaid.. He plays the game for a paycheck and nothing more.

Don't kid yourself everybody is playing for a paycheck.
Originally posted by ads_2006:

This.

The NT didn't kill us. The D played VERY well.

The offense kept them on the field WAYYYYYY too long.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

This.

Yeah the NT didn't kill us and the D played great!!! We only allowed Seattle to rush for
167 yards.. And it opened up everything else..
Sorry Guys but Quentin Dial is not strong at the Point Of Attack. He's more of a 3/4 End and not a NG. 49ers badluck this year with injuries to Dorsey and Ian.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Sorry Guys but Quentin Dial is not strong at the Point Of Attack. He's more of a 3/4 End and not a NG. 49ers badluck this year with injuries to Dorsey and Ian.

I really hope it's just bad luck and not just two guys being injury prone.
Um the worst player on the field yesterday was Kap end of story. Martin did play terrible he wasn't great either but Kap was terrible all day long bad.

Originally posted by 9erTilDeath:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

This.

Yeah the NT didn't kill us and the D played great!!! We only allowed Seattle to rush for
167 yards.. And it opened up everything else..

First - I didn't say great - I said "very Well"

Tell me with all the 3 & out we had and all the time Seattle had the ball and all the time our D was on the field - How many points did they score?

19 points - that's it.

Did you do a little homework? How many TD's did they get when they were in the Red Zone???? They had to settle for FG for the most part

SOOOOOOOOO I guess or D played Very Well!!

If we had an offense that could produce - we could have won it.

Sorry but Suh is a DE, not a NT. And he will cost $100M, which IMO he isn't worth, when Aldon will get a $13-$14 million a year deal, no cash to spare right now.

Also Martin didn't kill us, it was Boone's dumbass that tried to be smart, it backfired. Boone needs to go, same for Iupati, both have regressed big time since they got here. Neither deserve big deals. Also Vernon is a guy who I wouldn't mind gone, but we have no one else at TE so he sticks. Brooks is a goner.

We are about $4.4M under the 2015 cap if it's $144M, and we carryover our full cap space right now.

Also to those who want Kap gone, not happening, only saves $4M, where a restructure saves $7M. Plus don't say June 1 cut, cause 2016 is bad, we would move more dead money into that year, with only $40M in cap room, among the lowest in the NFL for that year. Same for Brooks, won't happen. If they are cut/traded, it's a pre-june 1st deal, if they do Post June they are dumbasses IMO.
Everybody calm down....afterall like Kap says everytime he is asked a question "We just gotta execute!" its that simple lol
When has Martin ever been good in the pros?

Bryant Young played DE in a 3-4 and DT in a 4-3.
Share 49ersWebzone