LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

WE are actually right on Schedule (we expected a Split) with Seattle

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Seriously? The way we looked last night if we get break the 100 yard mark in Seattle I would be amazed.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Lollllll! Please there is no way we beat AZ let alone go into Seattle where kap turns into a giant turd when we play them. At this point ill be shocked we win 10 games

agree
Originally posted by NJ49er:
Originally posted by 9erTilDeath:
We will beat the brakes off Oakland next week which sets us up for a rematch in Seattle.. Redemption.. Believe it.. We have no choice.. If the ship is gonna sink, I'm sinking with it..

I love your loyalty and enthousiasm, 9erTilDeath ! This team sometimes surprises you when you least expect it. But I just can't see it this time. Seattle owns us right now. You can see it all over Harbaugh, Kap, and other players' faces. If we start to get steamrolled up in Seattle, I want to see our guys show some pride, get angry, and get after it. They don't respect or fear us one bit right now. It is time to get some of that back, even if we have to get a little dirty in the process. If it doesn't burn your ass raw to see Seattle players and coaches smiling, joking, and yucking it up on our home field, then there is something very wrong. Yesterday, I saw Jason Witten getting angry on the sidelines, venting to one of the Dallas coaches. It was obvious that he gave a s**t about what was happening. I don't see any of that on the 49ers bench. Get mad you sons of b***hes, get mad....show us that you care just a little bit about getting your asses handed to you. If you're going to go down, have some pride and fight. Don't hang you head like b***hes and sulk.

Agreed. Show some fight. I can accept losing but only if I know my team gave it their all and left it on the field.. Last nights game was an embarrassment of epic proportions.
  • CMIO
So much doom and gloom.

Had we lost by 3 yesterday and put up 400 yards posters still would've said we were going to lose in Sea. It's a 'lose-lose' situation.

One thing I learned is that logic doesn't apply to sports. Period.

We beat Dal and they went into Sea and beat them. Does that make sense?
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
So much doom and gloom.

Had we lost by 3 yesterday and put up 400 yards posters still would've said we were going to lose in Sea. It's a 'lose-lose' situation.

One thing I learned is that logic doesn't apply to sports. Period.

We beat Dal and they went into Sea and beat them. Does that make sense?

Dallas has RomeHoMo....we have Kap.....
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CWin4949:
lol @ people thinking we can win in Seattle, we are probably going to lose to Oak and SD too.......

I wish we had San Jose St. Spartans on the schedule. At least then, we MIGHT have a chance

We gonna win out, bruh (BOOK IT)
Originally posted by Injuredlife:
Kaepernick versus Seahawks. They don't even list Fumbles lost

Back to the Seahawk forum with you. At least have the guts to admit you are not a real 49er fan.
Originally posted by LVJay:
lol @ people thinking we can win in Seattle, we are probably going to lose to Oak and SD too.......

I wish we had San Jose St. Spartans on the schedule. At least then, we MIGHT have a chance

I hope we do, if not I'm still going down with the ship Bro.......
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

If not, I hope a streaker runs by Roman after the game and slaps the crap out of him just for the **** of it

It's gonna happen
  • Antix
  • Veteran
The thing is....there is absolutely no evidence to support the idea that we can go into Seattle and win. None.

Do you really think Roman and the offense and Kap is gonna be ready in two weeks to beat Seattle at home? Kap straight up SUCKS against Seattle and to expect different is just setting yourself up for disappointment. Our offense has had years to get better and has gotten worse. We ARE NOT right on schedule. 7-5 with the league's worst offense with only 1 winnable game left is not on schedule unless you were aiming for the 15th pick in the draft all along.
Originally posted by NJ49er:
I love your loyalty and enthousiasm, 9erTilDeath ! This team sometimes surprises you when you least expect it. But I just can't see it this time. Seattle owns us right now. You can see it all over Harbaugh, Kap, and other players' faces. If we start to get steamrolled up in Seattle, I want to see our guys show some pride, get angry, and get after it. They don't respect or fear us one bit right now. It is time to get some of that back, even if we have to get a little dirty in the process. If it doesn't burn your ass raw to see Seattle players and coaches smiling, joking, and yucking it up on our home field, then there is something very wrong. Yesterday, I saw Jason Witten getting angry on the sidelines, venting to one of the Dallas coaches. It was obvious that he gave a s**t about what was happening. I don't see any of that on the 49ers bench. Get mad you sons of b***hes, get mad....show us that you care just a little bit about getting your asses handed to you. If you're going to go down, have some pride and fight. Don't hang you head like b***hes and sulk.

Bold says it all.
[ Edited by LasVegasWally on Nov 28, 2014 at 4:24 PM ]
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:

It's gonna happen

Not gonna happen.

Normally, I'd be on this bandwagon. But our offense has been checked out for weeks now. Something is up.
  • CMIO
If the zero man in Santa Clara couldn't do anything to boost our cause, what do you think the 12th man will do ?

The only thing going for us is that we play better on the road, but to think our team will look completely different in 2 weeks is kind of wishful thinking
Share 49ersWebzone