LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 283 users in the forums

WE are actually right on Schedule (we expected a Split) with Seattle

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We will beat the brakes off Oakland next week which sets us up for a rematch in Seattle.. Redemption.. Believe it.. We have no choice.. If the ship is gonna sink, I'm sinking with it..
We won 8 straight last year....can do it again!
Lol we are going to get destroyed in seattle
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

this
Originally posted by SJniner7:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

this

Although that makes sense now but we're set up for an upset. Seahawks are at an "all time high" and we're fighting for our lives.

Right when everyone gives up on this team they find a way to surprise
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
If we're going down, I'm taking Seattle with us.
If we lose in Seattle I hope Crabs loses and starts a brawl with Sherman
[ Edited by CityKing415 on Nov 28, 2014 at 1:18 PM ]
As long as #7 & Roman are with the Niners that will never happen. U guys are delusional thinking we could go up to Seattle with that pathetic offense n beat them up there. Lets face it #7 is Seattle's b*tch

9-7 finish fellas
lol @ people thinking we can win in Seattle, we are probably going to lose to Oak and SD too.......
Lets go up to Seattle and run straight at Sherman until he shuts up. Constantly set up linemen to blow his ass up, if he gets hurt, too bad.

I'm telling you moving out of frisco is biting us in the ass we can't win in that stadium for some reason. We have been great on the road.if I here one more time welcome to Santa Clara. It's not the Santa Clara 49ers.do they say welcome to Arlington when Dallas is home.no.u guys Crack me up don't any of u remember how bad we were before jim.guy deserves a raise for what he has done if they fire him or force him to leave I swear I will burn all my 49er s**t and never root again. 30 years will not be 31.
Originally posted by 9erTilDeath:
We will beat the brakes off Oakland next week which sets us up for a rematch in Seattle.. Redemption.. Believe it.. We have no choice.. If the ship is gonna sink, I'm sinking with it..

I love your loyalty and enthousiasm, 9erTilDeath ! This team sometimes surprises you when you least expect it. But I just can't see it this time. Seattle owns us right now. You can see it all over Harbaugh, Kap, and other players' faces. If we start to get steamrolled up in Seattle, I want to see our guys show some pride, get angry, and get after it. They don't respect or fear us one bit right now. It is time to get some of that back, even if we have to get a little dirty in the process. If it doesn't burn your ass raw to see Seattle players and coaches smiling, joking, and yucking it up on our home field, then there is something very wrong. Yesterday, I saw Jason Witten getting angry on the sidelines, venting to one of the Dallas coaches. It was obvious that he gave a s**t about what was happening. I don't see any of that on the 49ers bench. Get mad you sons of b***hes, get mad....show us that you care just a little bit about getting your asses handed to you. If you're going to go down, have some pride and fight. Don't hang you head like b***hes and sulk.
LOL. Haha.
Originally posted by diehardnyninerfan:
I'm telling you moving out of frisco is biting us in the ass we can't win in that stadium for some reason. We have been great on the road.if I here one more time welcome to Santa Clara. It's not the Santa Clara 49ers.do they say welcome to Arlington when Dallas is home.no.u guys Crack me up don't any of u remember how bad we were before jim.guy deserves a raise for what he has done if they fire him or force him to leave I swear I will burn all my 49er s**t and never root again. 30 years will not be 31.

When the hell were we in Texas?
Lollllll! Please there is no way we beat AZ let alone go into Seattle where kap turns into a giant turd when we play them. At this point ill be shocked we win 10 games
Share 49ersWebzone