LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

QB Options For Next Year

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by obx49:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Hoyer or Manziel?

The amount of butthurt coming from your posts is off the charts. You want a 3rd rounder for Kap, and to replace him with Johnny Manziel? LOL

Why dont you run along and find a new favorite team.

Have you seen our offense this season, lol. Kaep barely had a 100 f**king yards last night and you're proud of that? Sorry your homerism has blinded you. I would take Jamarcus freaking Russell over Kaep right now.

Thanks for proving my point.

Funny, I didnt see you talking much crap a few weeks ago when Kap shredded the Rams in STL.
  • obx49
  • Veteran
Hoyer or Manziel?

The amount of butthurt coming from your posts is off the charts. You want a 3rd rounder for Kap, and to replace him with Johnny Manziel? LOL

Have you seen our offense this season, lol. Kaep barely had a 100 f**king yards last night and you're proud of that? Sorry your homerism has blinded you. I would take Jamarcus freaking Russell over Kaep right now.

Funny, I didnt see you talking much crap a few weeks ago when Kap shredded the Rams in STL.

You mean when he fumbled the ball on the goal line? Dude, put down your drink and sober up.
Hoyer or Manziel?

You mean when he fumbled the ball on the goal line? Dude, put down your drink and sober up.

Not the same game.

IN STL. The game where he destroyed the Rams. Where were you?
  • obx49
  • Veteran
Hoyer or Manziel?

Not the same game.

C'mon man, the Rams lol. Talk to me when we beat Seattle or Arizona.
Hoyer or Manziel?

Not the same game.

C'mon man, the Rams lol. Talk to me when we beat Seattle or Arizona.

You mean the Rams who beat the Seahawks and Broncos?

BTW, the play before that fumble in the other Rams game, he threw the game winning TD.

[ Edited by Niners99 on Nov 28, 2014 at 3:46 AM ]
Ok, im as pissed about this loss as anyone but seriously how in the hell does Kap get the blame for all of this s**t?! Has anyone even seen Vernon Davis since week one because I sure as hell havent!! What about this oline thats all of a sudden forgotten how to block?! I mean Jonathan Martin is a human turnstile for Christ sake! How about G-Ro and this predictable lame ass play calling?! Ill give you this much, Kap was bad tonight. But he walks to that podium and owns it. How about Crabtree? Where has our "#1" receiver been this season? Seriously, yall some fair weather bandwagon fans to even consider drafting Kaps replacement. Just like letting Harbaugh go..be careful what you wish for...
Originally posted by KaptooCrab:
Ok, im as pissed about this loss as anyone but seriously how in the hell does Kap get the blame for all of this s**t?! Has anyone even seen Vernon Davis since week one because I sure as hell havent!! What about this oline thats all of a sudden forgotten how to block?! I mean Jonathan Martin is a human turnstile for Christ sake! How about G-Ro and this predictable lame ass play calling?! Ill give you this much, Kap was bad tonight. But he walks to that podium and owns it. How about Crabtree? Where has our "#1" receiver been this season? Seriously, yall some fair weather bandwagon fans to even consider drafting Kaps replacement. Just like letting Harbaugh go..be careful what you wish for...

Agreed, 1000%.

Thank you.
  • Buchy
  • Veteran

Agreed, 1000%.

Thank you.

This.

The amount of hysteria and over reaction from some people is rediculous.
Originally posted by Buchy:

Agreed, 1000%.

Thank you.

This.

The amount of hysteria and over reaction from some people is rediculous.

It doesnt really surprise me that our fanbase isnt that bright though. When you go to a game, it seems like the majority of our fans are 30 year old drunk guys with neck tattoos and super fake Joe Montana jerseys.
[ Edited by Niners99 on Nov 28, 2014 at 4:24 AM ]
Originally posted by NinerSickness:
Which option do you like the best?

Cutler?
Eli Manning?
Mark Sanchez for relatively cheap?
Jake Locker for relatively cheap?
Marcus Mariota? (Please God no; Kaep 2.0).
Jameis Winston? (Please God no; Jamarcus Russell 2.0).
Bryce Petty? Tempting.
Brett Hundley?
Sean Mannion?
Trade for Tyler Bray?
Kirk Cousins?
...gulp... Kaeper--- I can't even....
...Hold on I can do this... The guy who currently wears #7 for the 49ers?

Who's your guy? I'm leaning towards Sanchez + one of those draft picks. Maybe Petty. But how can you be a good QB in the NFL with a name like Bryce Petty? It's a long shot. I've been burned before by drafting QBs with terrible names (Jim Druckenmiller).

Although I'm really tempted to see if NY would trade Eli for Kaepernick straight up.
TRUTH

Kap is the 49ers QB - period. He isn't going anywhere anytime soon. If the 49ers draft a QB it won't be before round 3. With the amazing offensive coaching staff we have what are the odds we can develop a drafted QB? With an offensive line that has had pass protection problems a non mobile QB could be a sitting duck in the pocket.

Kap is going to be the QB in 2015 and probably 2016. if he doesn't develop he could be out for 2016 or beyond but he will be the 49ers QB next season. Bank it.

Share 49ersWebzone