LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 379 users in the forums

Upset with NBC about turkey-eating shenanigans? Here is who you blame.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Well I say (win or lose) after the game next week in seattle, the Niners players should just go to the seattle logo at midfield and get drunk on it. They might want to after its over anyways
We should have won that game. Everyone knew it and the plan was to have Niner players on the logo eating turkey. I'm not pissed about it, the team played like crap. The defense kept them out of the end zone for most of the game and they still moved the ball enough to get 19 points. Nearly 400 yards of offense, long drives with clock getting sucked away. The offense sucked rocks, but the Niner defense shouldn't be giving up over 100 on the ground and over 200 to Wicket.

Don't want them eating turkey on the logo? Don't fricking lose a home game to the Hags.
Originally posted by Rathmanator:
We should have won that game. Everyone knew it and the plan was to have Niner players on the logo eating turkey. I'm not pissed about it, the team played like crap. The defense kept them out of the end zone for most of the game and they still moved the ball enough to get 19 points. Nearly 400 yards of offense, long drives with clock getting sucked away. The offense sucked rocks, but the Niner defense shouldn't be giving up over 100 on the ground and over 200 to Wicket.

Don't want them eating turkey on the logo? Don't fricking lose a home game to the Hags.

For real? We almost got beat by the RG3's at home and you think EVERYONE knew we should have won this game? Have you watched the team play this year?
  • Jiks
As much as I hate Sherman, he deserved to rub it in after that pitiful performance.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I'm glad they ate at the logo. We were embarrassingly bad. I don't give a f**k about Wilson and Sherman were doing. I'm more concerned with what the f**k is our team doing.
Originally posted by 4ML:
I don't give a f**k about Wilson and Sherman were doing. I'm more concerned with what the f**k is our team doing.

this right here. we should be concerned with our team not that players of another team ate turkey on thanksgiving after work.

I honestly dont get the animosity towards sherman, but thats probably for another thread. in short, come at the king, you better not miss. sherm is good at trolling us, but he speaks very well on racism issues and seems like a smart man. when sherm loses, he'll get his clowning, but for now he is the winner and he can jaw all he wants *shrugs*

I would love to have sherman on this team. players like boldin and sherman, besides their high level of play, pump energy into teams they play for.
[ Edited by the_dynasty on Dec 1, 2014 at 11:56 PM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
As much as I hate Sherman, he deserved to rub it in after that pitiful performance.

of course this is the truth,, we got everything we deserved after that game.. just another example though of a very willing eager media to generate , create or prolong drama and controversy.
  • dmax
  • Veteran
THE LOSS IS ON US ..WE DIDNT BEAT THEM..IF WE WOULD HAVE ...THOSE ANTICS WOULDNT HAVE HAD HAPPENED
Share 49ersWebzone