There are 252 users in the forums

Upset with NBC about turkey-eating shenanigans? Here is who you blame.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
All you can do is lol. They are literally eating this win up.....hopefully we can use this photo for an edit later this year or next year.

Originally posted by Injuredlife:
Levi Stadium. What a joke

aka the Golden Hole according to a poll here in NT
BURP!
This was karma for TO doing the sharpie thing in the first meeting between SF & sea @ their new stadium in 2002
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Not on topic but I have no problem with Sherman rubbing it in. We deserve it.
Things always come full circle. One day your on top the next day you are not. Rubbing it in is stupid because one day you are on the receiving end.
At this point I have a bigger problem with the 9ers being featured on Thanksgiving. Never again please.. This is normally one of my favorite holiday weekends.
I'm not upset by it, but it's clear that's what NBC was going for. These people are terrible.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by judodono:
At this point I have a bigger problem with the 9ers being featured on Thanksgiving. Never again please.. This is normally one of my favorite holiday weekends.

yep, ruined my day, that's for sure. but i expected it. Should've went with my gut and just recorded the game to watch today.
  • CMIO
Lots of sports media talking negatively about Levi's, saying it is not home field and the fans should be embarrassed.
suck it up. we lost. we had the sand in our vaginas they didn't

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by judodono:

yep, ruined my day, that's for sure. but i expected it. Should've went with my gut and just recorded the game to watch today.

f**k i couldn't even stomach to watch that s**t show
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by wailers15:
suck it up. we lost. we had the sand in our vaginas they didn't

Originally posted by CMIO:
Lots of sports media talking negatively about Levi's, saying it is not home field and the fans should be embarrassed.

That is BS if Seattle is not in the game at home it isn't loud either
Originally posted by LB49ers:
Originally posted by CMIO:

That is BS if Seattle is not in the game at home it isn't loud either

eh but it's never loud at Levi's man
Originally posted by wailers15:
eh but it's never loud at Levi's man

What's crazy is that in order to have a real home field advantage you have to have something for a visiting team to prepare for. In Seattle it's the noise in Green Bay it's the cold. For the niners at the stick it used to be the slop of the field and the wind. But now that's gone. It reminds me of Minnesota where they went inside away from the cold but finally realized the cold was their advantage. So let's go back to the stick
Share 49ersWebzone