LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 277 users in the forums

Could we finish as low as 8 - 8?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Could we finish as low as 8 - 8?

Originally posted by SFGiant49ers:
I think we win out and go 11-5! And the cardinals lose every game from here out and go 9-7 and the Niners win the division!! And they roll through the playoffs destroying everybody and Kap becomes the Super Bowl MVP and we all live happily ever after! And I become the next head coach of the Niners!

Hmm... makes sense
it could happen, if there is no accountability
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Originally posted by SFGiant49ers:
I think we win out and go 11-5! And the cardinals lose every game from here out and go 9-7 and the Niners win the division!! And they roll through the playoffs destroying everybody and Kap becomes the Super Bowl MVP and we all live happily ever after! And I become the next head coach of the Niners!

Hmm... makes sense

Haha im glad someone sees it my way!!! This season is just at the point where its pretty much hopeless now so I can't help but laugh
Originally posted by footballxpaul:
it could happen, if there is no accountability

It seems to me there is no accountability really. After every loss we hear the same stuff from Kap, and Harbaugh. We gotta execute, we gotta go back to the drawing board and fix it, its up to the men in this room (which by the way may be the dumbest quote ever....no s*it its up to the men in the room, who else is it up to the President of the United States?) But week after week nothing gets done. It's sad really. Obviously its not like they aren't trying and putting in the work. And with the talent this team has, to be failing so badly it really is sad to me. But I don't think there really is any accountability with this team
Shiot i made a bet with a friend a month ago. He bet me our fantasy league buy in fee ($35) that the 49ers won't win 9 games ;(

Sheot!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i cling to 10-6. i feel the team will rebound and win the rest of the games cept for the hawks in spite of roman. actually we may play up in seattle better than what we did sunday. it can not get worse and we suck at home anyway. 10-6,, even 9-7 would be good for this team and this season, especially the way we are all feeling today
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
7 - 5 now.

At Oakland Raiders = W.

At Seattle Seahawks = L.

San Diego Chargers = L.

Arizona Cardinals = L.

We could possibly win the Arizona game as they have a backup QB in. With their starting QB I think they would beat us for sure. I don't think we score enough to keep up with the Chargers. Anybody should be able to beat the Raiders. After what you witnessed tonight who in their right mind would think we can win at Seattle? The games that could go either way are San Diego Chargers and Arizona Cardinals. The Cardinals with a backup QB we could beat. The Chargers we could possibly beat. But both of those we could lose too.

Truth be told, if we aren't winning the Super Bowl, we may as well finish 8-8 and get a much higher draft pick for once. I don't see how going to the playoffs for more playoff failure is going to do us any good.
I hope so, helps out draft position. Oh wait, baalke will reach no matter what
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
I hope so, helps out draft position. Oh wait, baalke will reach no matter what

Seriously?

You mean 7-9? I wouldn't say possible, but likely. We just got our asses handed to us by the Raiders. There is no reason for me to believe we could beat any of the 3 remaining teams on the schedule.
At this point, I hope so. Give me the high draft pick and watch Baalke work magic.
7-9 more likely
8-8 would be optimistic.

7-9 looks very real.
Are we mathematically out of playoffs
Share 49ersWebzone