LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

kaepernick is not an nfl quality quarterback

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I've been watching nfl football for 60 years and I've never seen an nfl quarterback that is as inaccurate as kaepernick with his passing. He has no touch and misses
receiver after receiver and and the only few completion passes he made against sea hawks were comeback throws across the field. 3rd and 10 he throws 3 yard passes, I could go on but whatever kaepernick had, he doesn't have anymore. 49ers are done with kaepernick and roman, I can't believe it has come to this. Give
us back Jeff Garcia, anybody but what we had. One second half touchdown this season says it all.
You are correct sir.
Originally posted by keithhr:
I've been watching nfl football for 60 years and I've never seen an nfl quarterback that is as inaccurate as kaepernick with his passing. He has no touch and misses
receiver after receiver and and the only few completion passes he made against sea hawks were comeback throws across the field. 3rd and 10 he throws 3 yard passes, I could go on but whatever kaepernick had, he doesn't have anymore. 49ers are done with kaepernick and roman, I can't believe it has come to this. Give
us back Jeff Garcia, anybody but what we had. One second half touchdown this season says it all.

scary statistic
Share 49ersWebzone