LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 250 users in the forums

Time To Get Rid Of Kaepernick

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It's time to get rid of Kaepernick. After watching this final game against Seattle where he is now the cause of 4 of our losses its time to get him outta here. I am at the point where I would rather loose with Gabbert than win with Kaepernick, that's how disgusted I am of him. I know its such a harsh things to say but I have been a die hard since 1982 and i know we have been spoiled with Montana, Young and even Garcia (he was good), but watching this clown play is just making me sick. I am actually wishing that we had a QB like Tim Rattay or even Shaun Hill, a pocket passer with half a brain. Kaepernick has got to go, i don't give a crap about his contract or even the salary cap. Get him outta here and get a pocket passer who run a west coast offense. I know a lot of fans will disagree and thats fine, I just needed to vent because I am sick to my stomach watching a team with all this talent being run by an incompetent brain dead QB who can't run through his options, and always locks on 1 WR. Always throws the ball deep into double and triple coverage, never being able to read a blitz and throw to his check down or hot read receiver, can't manage the play clock for nothing (always having to burn time outs) and bottom line he has zero accuracy and touch.......i vented and that's it. I know it will never happen and we are stuck with him for the next 4 years but I can dream...........Big mistake trading a "Game Manager" like Alex Smith. What i wouldn't give for a game manager QB who wouldn't loose games for us.
You will NEVER win anything big with that guy. NEVER.
He's a talented QB that isn't being coached or used properly. Not ready to give up on him yet

Also, should be merged with Kap thread.
Share 49ersWebzone