LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 315 users in the forums

Jed York apologizes

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • bors
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 190836:
Something maybe is going down. I don't know, but this is what I am getting from Twitter:

In addition to the Jed York apology Tweet, there were other bizarre post-game things...
Tim Kawakami ‏@timkawakami 7m7 minutes ago
Team president Paraag Marathe was in the room for Harbaugh's postgame presser, which I've never seen before...
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows 7m7 minutes ago
Harbaugh said nothing was wrong with the route Brandon Lloyd ran on the first INT. That's the biggest public critique he's had of his QB.
Tim Kawakami ‏@timkawakami 8m8 minutes ago
And Jed York and Trent Baalke were in the trainer's room next to the locker room, pacing around, which I've also never seen before.

Interesting
Originally posted by 49erLegend:
We are still suffering from this moment when the franchise made the worst decision in its history..

It has cost us 3 Superbowl wins already...

and we still haven't fixed it.

Rodgers wouldn't have made it passed his rookie contract and would have told Nolan where to stick it.
Originally posted by tohara3:
Something maybe is going down. I don't know, but this is what I am getting from Twitter:

In addition to the Jed York apology Tweet, there were other bizarre post-game things...
Team president Paraag Marathe was in the room for Harbaugh's postgame presser, which I've never seen before...
Harbaugh said nothing was wrong with the route Brandon Lloyd ran on the first INT. That's the biggest public critique he's had of his QB.
And Jed York and Trent Baalke were in the trainer's room next to the locker room, pacing around, which I've also never seen before.

Good stuff to hear, keep us informed please. Can't wait to see what happens

Good. Something's gotta change
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by tohara3:

Good stuff to hear, keep us informed please. Can't wait to see what happens

Good. Something's gotta change

The sun always comes after the darkest hours. Everyone keep your chins up, change will happen.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Stupid comment by Jed. Better to just keep quiet, nothing is gained by throwing your coach and team under the bus.
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Please stop paying attention to that idiot (Tim Kawakami). He is just a click baiter. Right after he tweeted all those things he also posted this:

timkawakami

York's young son was also there, I believe, so I doubt anything extra-heavy is about to happen. But the whole scene was interesting.

BTW he also posted this tonight

timkawakami

Richard Sherman is great with a Capital G.

Dude is just a troll.
Roman Gone
Kaep Gone
Crabtree Gone
Willis/Bowman Gone (at least 1)
Gore Gone
Harbaugh Gone
Davis Gone

Fangio Extension
Aldon Extension

Big organizational changes are coming. Bring on 2015!!!
  • vaden
  • Veteran
I'm pretty sure Roman will be fired this weekend unless Harbaugh refuses to go along with it. Either way he will be gone too after this season, and I believe Jed and Baalke will find a replacement with superior knowledge and intelligence. Harbaugh hamstrings this offense with his reliance on "intuition" and has been too stubborn to evolve.
Originally posted by susweel:
Stupid comment by Jed. Better to just keep quiet, nothing is gained by throwing your coach and team under the bus.

Misguided attempt to live up to his Uncle. Just like when he promised the playoffs to Schefter. His greatest move was facilitating Harbaugh's decision to come to the 49ers, and moving the San Francisco 49ers to Santa Clara.
Originally posted by vaden:
I'm pretty sure Roman will be fired this weekend unless Harbaugh refuses to go along with it. Either way he will be gone too after this season, and I believe Jed and Baalke will find a replacement with superior knowledge and intelligence. Harbaugh hamstrings this offense with his reliance on "intuition" and has been too stubborn to evolve.

Dude I hope so, just to see what our offense would look like with someone else in there.

• Veteran
Originally posted by vaden:
The only trouble is that Jed and his father's hiring record is suspect at best. They don't exactly have a great hiring record.
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Roman Gone
Kaep Gone
Crabtree Gone
Willis/Bowman Gone (at least 1)
Gore Gone
Harbaugh Gone
Davis Gone

Fangio Extension
Aldon Extension

Big organizational changes are coming. Bring on 2015!!!

the only ones who are really GONE are Crabtree,Harbaugh,Roman and maybe one other un-named Player.
Someone needs to get fired with the quickness.
shut up cohn
Changes need to be made soon and start preparing for next year so it's not all brand new come OTAs and mini camp and training camp
Share 49ersWebzone