LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

Jed York apologizes

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If this tweet isnt backed by Roman packing his s**t up then it means nothing!!!!
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by MCrabs15:
His uncle was owner in an era when you could spend all you want. STFU with the stupid comments. This era isn't like the 80s or 90s. You get a small window to compete and you must take advantage. If you don't tough luck.

You dont know much about sports do you?(see the Giants thread) coaching staffs dont count against the cap

Obviously, where did I say anything different? In talking in general about comparisons to his uncle. You can't compare him to his uncle because things are different now. Like I said you a small window to compete and you must take advantage. Clearly you don't know anything about actually reading and understanding a comment.
I trust Jed will try to fix this. I don't know if he'll ever get it right, but you know he at least listens to the fanbase or else he wouldn't even bother apologizing.
shut up Jed go add more luxury boxes.
We are still suffering from this moment when the franchise made the worst decision in its history..

It has cost us 3 Superbowl wins already...

and we still haven't fixed it.
His uncle was owner in an era when you could spend all you want. STFU with the stupid comments. This era isn't like the 80s or 90s. You get a small window to compete and you must take advantage. If you don't tough luck.

You dont know much about sports do you?(see the Giants thread) coaching staffs dont count against the cap

Obviously, where did I say anything different? In talking in general about comparisons to his uncle. You can't compare him to his uncle because things are different now. Like I said you a small window to compete and you must take advantage. Clearly you don't know anything about actually reading and understanding a comment.

I was talking about the incompetence in the coaching staffs so try again
I tweeted a response to him that tonight was embarrassing and pathetic and that something needs to change.

My bad. I jumped the gun if that's the case. Just extremely frustrated with this game and these Hawks fans at my house. Regardless, I hope York does something. I love coach Harbaugh and I hope he takes over play calling full time. I don't see how we can consistently blame Roman for this when Kap is playing as awful as he is. The Hawks have Kap's number and he needs to correct that issue.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Meh he got his stadium built and trapped all of the season ticket holders with SBLs. He will dismantle this team and start a "rebuilding" process like his parents did in 2002

Would you rather keep watching what is on the field now? Rebuilding will happen regardless. That's what the NFL is.

Nobody was trapped. They didn't have to buy the tickets.

My bad. I jumped the gun if that's the case. Just extremely frustrated with this game and these Hawks fans at my house. Regardless, I hope York does something. I love coach Harbaugh and I hope he takes over play calling full time. I don't see how we can consistently blame Roman for this when Kap is playing as awful as he is. The Hawks have Kap's number and he needs to correct that issue.

No worries dude everybody is pissed off

Originally posted by 190836:
Something maybe is going down. I don't know, but this is what I am getting from Twitter:

In addition to the Jed York apology Tweet, there were other bizarre post-game things...
Tim Kawakami ‏@timkawakami 7m7 minutes ago
Team president Paraag Marathe was in the room for Harbaugh's postgame presser, which I've never seen before...
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows 7m7 minutes ago
Harbaugh said nothing was wrong with the route Brandon Lloyd ran on the first INT. That's the biggest public critique he's had of his QB.
Tim Kawakami ‏@timkawakami 8m8 minutes ago
And Jed York and Trent Baalke were in the trainer's room next to the locker room, pacing around, which I've also never seen before.

Good stuff to hear, keep us informed please. Can't wait to see what happens
  • Jiks
I appreciate it. Taking g accountability is something this team lacks.
Do something about it JED! Its sad but Harbaugh needs to leave.
No big shock, 49ers continue their trend of sucking during prime time games...oh sure, they'll beat the Rams or someone like that on a Monday night, but put them in the spotlight against a good team and it's a loss, and more often than not it's an embarrassingly pathetic loss like tonight.

That pretty much wraps up the season, because they ain't beating the Seahawks in Seattle, and 10-6 most likely will not get a WC this year.
Theres no way in hell Harbaugh will do any firings. Did you guys see the way he looked at the reporter when he asked if there could be any "major" changes coming? He looked at him like he was spaking a different language
Share 49ersWebzone