LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 220 users in the forums

Jed York apologizes

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Veteran
Jed just sent this tweet and apologized. I say we don't need a apology. We need action. Do something.

Kevin Lynch ‏@klynch49 8m8 minutes ago
Wow RT @JedYork: Thank you #49ersfaithful for coming out strong tonight. This performance wasn't acceptable. I apologize for that
Originally posted by 190836:
Jed just sent this tweet and apologized. I say we don't need a apology. We need action. Do something.

Wow RT @JedYork: Thank you #49ersfaithful for coming out strong tonight. This performance wasn't acceptable. I apologize for that

Should spend money on his offensive coaching instead of worrying about his precious halftime shows

His uncle wouldve taken care of this incompetence a long time ago
I am not sure why, but I feel like this is going to trigger some big change. I've been hoping for something to kick start the offense for a few weeks now and they just get worse, so I guess I may have to settle for an organizational change

This sucks
Fire Roman NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by 190836:

Should spend money on his offensive coaching instead of worrying about his precious halftime shows

His uncle wouldve taken care of this incompetence a long time ago

His uncle was owner in an era when you could spend all you want. STFU with the stupid comments. This era isn't like the 80s or 90s. You get a small window to compete and you must take advantage. If you don't tough luck.
Comparisons to his uncle are ridiculous. It's the salary cap era.

He sold out to build Jerry's World 2.0. Now he's looking for a cop-out which will likely end up in a misguided and delusional mistake. Apple doesn't far too far from the tree.

Meh he got his stadium built and trapped all of the season ticket holders with SBLs. He will dismantle this team and start a "rebuilding" process like his parents did in 2002
  • bors
  • Veteran
Roman??-yeah he's gone
  • CMIO
I'm glad he acknowledges our failure. I hope (and I don't think) his comments are in vain. Changes need to happen, and it starts with our OC. If that means our head coach wants to leave as well bc of loyalty or whatever, so be it. In terms of personnel, we have done more than enough to improve on paper offensively. The regression we see is due to poor coaching, and it's time somebody pay for it bf this rosters window closes completely in the next year or so.

Originally posted by MCrabs15:
His uncle was owner in an era when you could spend all you want. STFU with the stupid comments. This era isn't like the 80s or 90s. You get a small window to compete and you must take advantage. If you don't tough luck.

You dont know much about sports do you?(see the Giants thread) coaching staffs dont count against the cap
If this means he is gonna fire roman than I will respect him even more, even if its at the expense of losing Harbaugh.
That is the easy part. The hard part is to make the right changes.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by MCrabs15:

You dont know much about sports do you?(see the Giants thread) coaching staffs dont count against the cap

He making a point about the edge in talent coaches have...
  • Veteran
Something maybe is going down. I don't know, but this is what I am getting from Twitter:

In addition to the Jed York apology Tweet, there were other bizarre post-game things...
Tim Kawakami ‏@timkawakami 7m7 minutes ago
Team president Paraag Marathe was in the room for Harbaugh's postgame presser, which I've never seen before...
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows 7m7 minutes ago
Harbaugh said nothing was wrong with the route Brandon Lloyd ran on the first INT. That's the biggest public critique he's had of his QB.
Tim Kawakami ‏@timkawakami 8m8 minutes ago
And Jed York and Trent Baalke were in the trainer's room next to the locker room, pacing around, which I've also never seen before.
Share 49ersWebzone