LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 431 users in the forums

Bye Jim, Thanks for the first 3 years....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by vamphunter23:
Don't forget to take Roman and Kap with ya when you leave....
Well said, Harbaugh is good as gone, Roman sucks as an OC and Kap can't read the play and tries to force things. Hell Kap made the d******d Richard Sherman look great. It's a good thing that the 49ers signed Kap to a team friendly contract because he's not living up to the contract they gave him.
Originally posted by Thirstyfor49ers14:
Kap with a good Offense is scary! You want to get rid of the best player we got!

Yes. Kaep is a bag of zero's. Compared to what Wilson was doing tonight he has no talent at all and never deserved 100 plus million dollars. Never. If the 1st receiver isn't open there is no read at all on Kaeps part, he runs toward the sideline losing yards or just stands there and takes the sack. He doesn't read the field. He doesn't make any accurate passes on the run or standing in the pocket. I have no clue what this organization was thinking but it is time for all of them to go. Harbaughs staff and Kaep. Bye Bye.
There is nothing wrong with Harbaugh. He had a lot of injuries and suspensions to deal with this year.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
If Harbaugh refuses to shake up the offense, to dump Roman and give some sort of autonomy to the next OC....then he might as well go because this team will always have the same struggles that we've seen over the past 4 seasons. Good enough to beat up on bad teams, not good enough to beat the best teams.

You mean good enough to barely beat bad teams and not good enough to compete with the best teams. We don't beat up on anyone that's a fact.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
There is nothing wrong with Harbaugh. He had a lot of injuries and suspensions to deal with this year.

How can you watch this offense which has his handprints all over it and conclude that there is nothing wrong with him?
There is something wrong. He can't coach offence.
This thread is stupid, why would you get rid of a winning coach, some of you people are morons. If anyrhing kap or the oc need to go. There has ro be a change
Originally posted by znk916:

How can you watch this offense which has his handprints all over it and conclude that there is nothing wrong with him?

Injuries on the O Line + a Sub Par QB.

Fangio has done a helluva job dealing with injuries on our defense , but besides Anthony Davis there hasn't been a significant injury to our offense. Our offense has been average at best the last 3 years, solid at running the rock but I'm pretty sure we've been bottom 5 in passing every year since he's been here.

I do still think he's a solid head coach and a good motivator and players coach. I don't think he's irreplaceable though. As long as we have Baalke building our roster I think we're in good hands
[ Edited by sameoldkhakis on Nov 27, 2014 at 9:04 PM ]
Originally posted by JoeMontana:
Yes. Kaep is a bag of zero's. Compared to what Wilson was doing tonight he has no talent at all and never deserved 100 plus million dollars. Never. If the 1st receiver isn't open there is no read at all on Kaeps part, he runs toward the sideline losing yards or just stands there and takes the sack. He doesn't read the field. He doesn't make any accurate passes on the run or standing in the pocket. I have no clue what this organization was thinking but it is time for all of them to go. Harbaughs staff and Kaep. Bye Bye.

Harbaugh's ego has gotten the best of him. In the Superbowl, he had 4 cracks to get in the endzone but was hell bent on passing instead of running it in from the 5 yard line. Unfortunately, that year was the best chance for the 49ers to win a Superbowl. It seems Harbaugh has gone out of his way to justify everything that Kap screws up on and not hold him accountable for his actions. It was a good run but Harbaugh has to go with Roman also, plain and simple.

You guys give up so f**king easily. No wonder so many of my raider friends hates niner fans. Come one guys were better than this. The team needs fan support more than ever!!!

except Roman, he can god EAD.

Wow, SD the most positive poster in the thread.
  • bors
  • Veteran
My main problem is the total lack of west coast pass attack.he praised Walsh and our history.then totally forgot about it.if he does leave I will miss.but hopefully we bring in a winner
Harbaugh is the best thing that happened to the 49ers in almost 20 years. Holmgren and Gruden are yesterday. This season is an exhale after three mind blowing seasons. Don't start from scratch, Harbaugh is proven, find a new OC. If the unthinkable happens David Shaw could be an option.
Originally posted by REDx85xGOLD:
i say the three choices as of now would be Fangio, Brian Kelly, David Shaw

All awful choices other than Shaw. Thank God you're not involved in the franchise in anyway other than being a fan
Share 49ersWebzone