There are 259 users in the forums

Put Yo Money Where yo Mouth is.....FINAL SCORE vs Seattle.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Replace the fumble with the interception to Sherman and we are looking pretty good. Time to open the floodgates.

Originally posted by ArmchairQB:
Game will start out slow for the 49ers. Frank Gore fumbles for the third consecutive game and the Seahawks score an early touchdown on a wide open pass to the tight end.

49ers go a quick three and out and Richard Sherman starts celebrating mid-first quarter. The crowd groans as Lynch gashes us down the field but the defense holds and the Seahawks kick a field goal to go up 10-0.

Before the network cuts to commercial the camera pans to the 49er sideline. There we see the team surrounding Frank Gore as he chastises them for sloppy, uninspired play. He owns up for his turnover and he promises to each man to make up for it. He challenges them to dig down...to fight.

It starts with a run...Gore gashes for eight. He slams the ball to the turf and yells, "Let's go!" Stevie Johnson shakes a defender lose...first down. Boldin on the post pattern...first down in Seahawks territory. A few plays later Vernon Davis is found alone in the end zone...touchdown!

From this point forward the floodgates open and half a season's frustration is unleashed on the Seahawks. The defense smells blood and bottles up Lynch for a rare sub-100 yard rushing day. Russell Wilson is harassed and sacked multiple times.

I predict they will score a meaningless touchdown late in the game but the damage will have been done.

49ers 28 - Seahawks 17. Yes...one of our touchdowns will be a defensive score.
I hope we score
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

I whiffed on the score... had the wrong side
  • CMIO
I'm embarrassed and dejected. Expected so much more, despite our offensive woes. Thought the revenge factor alone along with playing on a big stage would muster enough out of our guys, but nope. Just the opposite. Roman went cold turkey on us (no pun intended). Time for ppl to go...hope Roman is relieved of his duties (doubtful) like John did with his OC during their SB year.

My apologies to the faithful. Gonna go munch on my crow.
I predicted we'd score 2 points. I was close.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
I put money where mouth is (literally) and will have to eat air and drink spit for a week
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
I predicted we'd score 2 points. I was close.

I predicted the 49ers score right at 3. Had Seattle at 9. I knew the defense would be out there too long because of how inept the offense is. I ha e to hand it to the 49ers though. They still managed to surprise me. I had no expectations and yet they still managed to be worse than expected. Another completely embarrassing loss at the hands of the Seahawks. If you thought this was bad. Wait until they play in Seattle. 45-0 beat down coming in 16 days.
Originally posted by CMIO:
In light of some of our own fans predicting our loss at home on a big night vs our worst enemy in a revenge game...I'd like to put it on record. May the losers toss their leftover turkey and munch on some crow Friday morning !

I'm calling it. 33-17 49ers in s HUGE victory that changes perception of the entire NFC West amongst media hacks.

I think Harbs had been looking forward to this game since the schedule came out, and I think he tells the team to make a statement.

Kaep and Boldin have a big day, with Hyde and Gore (and Kaep) combining for 150+ on the ground.

33-17 Niners. Book it !

well that didn't work out so well did it. the seaturkeys gobbled up the niners on their own logo. gimme some of that sherman sauce with that delicious kaepernick stuffing!
  • CMIO
Originally posted by Pelosi-Blows:
In light of some of our own fans predicting our loss at home on a big night vs our worst enemy in a revenge game...I'd like to put it on record. May the losers toss their leftover turkey and munch on some crow Friday morning !

I'm calling it. 33-17 49ers in s HUGE victory that changes perception of the entire NFC West amongst media hacks.

I think Harbs had been looking forward to this game since the schedule came out, and I think he tells the team to make a statement.

Kaep and Boldin have a big day, with Hyde and Gore (and Kaep) combining for 150+ on the ground.

33-17 Niners. Book it !

well that didn't work out so well did it. the seaturkeys gobbled up the niners on their own logo. gimme some of that sherman sauce with that delicious kaepernick stuffing!

No, it did not. I'm just as embarrassed as everyone else

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by susweel:
20 - 9 seahawks

i over estimated our offense
NEW PREDICTIONS: SF vs Seattle in seattle: 43-7 Seattle. 9ers get lucky and score.

33-17 Niners. Book it !

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really you thought this? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was reading this before the game and I noticed something. Smoking weed does influence stupidity I was thinking 49ers 19-Hawks 16 but WRONG!!!!!! Hawks 19-Us 3 F*CKING POINTS!!!!!! 3 POINTS IDIOTS!!!!!!
Sherman calling niner fans mediocre
Share 49ersWebzone