LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 291 users in the forums

Put Yo Money Where yo Mouth is.....FINAL SCORE vs Seattle.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • CMIO
In light of some of our own fans predicting our loss at home on a big night vs our worst enemy in a revenge game...I'd like to put it on record. May the losers toss their leftover turkey and munch on some crow Friday morning !

I'm calling it. 33-17 49ers in s HUGE victory that changes perception of the entire NFC West amongst media hacks.

I think Harbs had been looking forward to this game since the schedule came out, and I think he tells the team to make a statement.

Kaep and Boldin have a big day, with Hyde and Gore (and Kaep) combining for 150+ on the ground.

33-17 Niners. Book it !
33-17......
  • Antix
  • Veteran
33 lol

11 FGs? I can dig it.

19-13. I'm not sure who wins but that'll be the final score.
24-17 SF Win. i bet a burrito on this game with a s**tty cowboys fan at work. i intend to collect
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
33 may just be a bit too high..

so I say, San Francisco 31 and Seattle 20..

Seattle gets to see what the future is gonna look like (Hyde, Lynch Mob & Tank)...

Hyde to have over 130 yards 3 TD

Lynch Mob will have 2 sacks

Carradine to come out of his Tank and show Fangio that he needs no brain to sack the QB 3 times and force 2 fumbles!!
23-20 49ers win
You what..........49ers have come too far, have worked too hard to let this thing get away. Its gonna take a Team Effort and emotion and execution But I HAVE FAITH the 49ers have been waiting on this Game for 300 Days +. I got the 49ers 24-17
15-14 Niners

All we score is 5 Field Goals

They score 2 TD's

And we squeak by again
49ers been playing possum I firmly believe.
I dont see much of a change in score from the last 2 years @SF except a different winner. Hard grinded out defensive battle with the Hawks winning 13-9.

Good luck, here is to no injuries :)

27-13 NINERS!!!!! Everything Seattle can EAD as far as I'm concerned.......got to keep our season alive and finally show up as the team we all know they can be!!!!!
Originally posted by CWin4949:
27-13 NINERS!!!!! Everything Seattle can EAD as far as I'm concerned.......got to keep our season alive and finally show up as the team we all know they can be!!!!!

Just as we have to keep our season alive. To say one team "wants it more' is ridiculous
This is Kaepernick's "Steve Young vs Dallas 1994 Regualr season Game". I know Kap has already beaten Seattle once last season at home but this game is basically an elimination game.
What do you guys think about the over/under at 39.5? Seems low, but it can very well be another blood bath type low scoring game. Realistically, I predict 23-19 9ers. Can't wait!
13 points for the Niners going 1-3 in the redzone

Hopefully the defense can bail us out for the 3rd week in a row
Share 49ersWebzone