LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 441 users in the forums

Who will have a better Stat Line Week 13 - Crabtree or Boldin?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who will have a better Stat Line Week 13 - Crabtree or Boldin?

I would love to see Bolden go up top and score a TD over Sherman.
My head will explode if they try to force the ball to Crabtree! Boldin has been a more reliable receiver this year and I hope they just take what the D allows...not that they do that very often but...it could happen!
Sherman is going to put the glove on Crabs.

Boldin is going to be Mr.Solid Tough Guy

And Stevie Johnson will rise and shine!!
I'm going Crabtree! I think he too has a case of Vernon Davisitis but he seems to be shaking it the last few games. He'll be back to the Crabtree of late if for no other reason then to get revenge on Sherman. He will show up!
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

I predict Dick Sherman will be covering Boldin all day long.
Originally posted by pete98146:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

I predict Dick Sherman will be covering Boldin all day long.

You might be right.

Crabs probably hasn't done enough performance-wise to warrant Sherman covering him
I hope we don't persistently go to Crabtree to prove a point. I would expect the Seahawks to be waiting for balls to Crabtree and bait Kap. I would hope that we have three receiver sets with Johnson. I would like to see Johnson get the looks more than Crabtree with Boldin moving the chains. Also, would someone ask Vernon to show up.
  • CMIO
Crabtree is a lost cause. Barely gets separation from avg QBs, let alone beat Seattle's corners. He'll have his 2 catches, 3 drops this game.

Time for him and VD to jump ship. Crabs can enjoy his career in Dallas, and VD can sell his cum juice at the Blue Lagoon
[ Edited by CMIO on Nov 25, 2014 at 5:53 PM ]
Crabtree can be neutralized by one defender, and it does not have to be Sherman. This is the game the 49ers signed Stevie and LLoyd for, I expect both to make big contributions. If they try and blanket Boldin the field opens up.
Passing:
Kaepernick 18-30 229yds 2TD 1INT

Receiving:
Crabtree 5 rec 72 yds 1TD
Boldin 5 rec 55 yds
Davis 3 rec 50 yds 1TD
Johnson 3 rec 37 yds
Miller 2 rec 15 yds

Originally posted by 49ersnum1:
Passing:
Kaepernick 18-30 229yds 2TD 1INT

Receiving:
Crabtree 5 rec 72 yds 1TD
Boldin 5 rec 55 yds
Davis 3 rec 50 yds 1TD
Johnson 3 rec 37 yds
Miller 2 rec 15 yds

• Antix
  • Veteran
Vernon gonna set up a lazy boy on the 20 and chill.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Let's see what Crabtree is made out of!!! For me...this is the game I would make my decision on Crabtree if and how he plays after all the crap Shermaphro talked! Not necessarily stats, but I want to see the fight in him!!! I will definitely also watch V. Davis... I am really more concerned about Davis. If you can't get fired up for a home game after all SEATTLE handed us last year, I don't want you on our team.
Originally posted by Antix:
Vernon gonna set up a lazy boy on the 20 and chill.

He's gonna turn into Coach Klein whenever he lines up across from Darth Chancellor.
Would like to see a blanced attack, getting the ball to Boldin, Crabtree, Johnson and VD and a few swing passes to Gore/Hyde. Read that they are vulnerable up the middle without Mebane...so hope Gore can have a big game...come on Marcus!
Share 49ersWebzone