There are 238 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 17)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I would have loved for us to finish 9-7. I still think we can go 8-8. They are playing hard, we just need some things to go out way instead of against us.

I'll be watching and hoping for a win, but whatever happens, happens.

It's been rough, but there is a lot to look forward to. We have very talented roster, a franchise qb, and a new stadium. Things will get better fellas.
If we don't do the exact same thing Seattle did tonight.. meaning the same quick passes, the same slant routes the same 1 reads the same taking advantage of a linebacker on a tight end the same dedication to running the ball and throwing outside of the pocket and everything else that this offense should have been from day 1

I might get a little bit angry

This offense could and should put up 30 a game Kap should be used the exact same way that Wilson is being used but instead
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
If we don't do the exact same thing Seattle did tonight.. meaning the same quick passes, the same slant routes the same 1 reads the same taking advantage of a linebacker on a tight end the same dedication to running the ball and throwing outside of the pocket and everything else that this offense should have been from day 1

This offense could and should put up 30 a game Kap should be used the exact same way that Wilson is being used but instead
We are stubborn but we will get new blood in here within the month. No worries! I am just glad Wilson put on the show he did so folk can see that the game has truly changed. The statue QB ain't beating SEA defense. You either have a dual threat QB a Jamaal Charles or an inhuman OL but you have to match up athletically with them someway somehow. Manning couldn't do it. Rodgers can't. Brees can't. DAL did because of that bruising OL and we almost did it last year because of Kap. Folk here think we can just discard Kap and beat SEA with a statue back there. SMH. SEA has a remarkable defense and will be hard to beat by anyone
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Dec 21, 2014 at 9:27 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

We are stubborn but we will get new blood in here within the month. No worries! I am just glad Wilson put on the show he did so folk can see that the game has truly changed. The statue QB ain't beating SEA defense. You either have a dual threat QB a Jamaal Charles or an inhuman OL but you have to match up athletically with them someway somehow. Manning couldn't do it. Rodgers can't. Brees can't. DAL did because of that bruising OL and we almost did it last year because of Kap. Folk here think we can just discard Kap and beat SEA with a statue back there. SMH. SEA has a remarkable defense and will be hard to beat by anyone

It's not even about beating seattle. it's nobody can handle kap if he's allowed to play. If you allow him to be him that's good enough. He doesn't need to be Peyton or Brady he needs to be Kap Nobody complains about Wilson not staying in the pocket or not going through progressions or taking off or throwing on the run or any of that stuff do they? Nobody does.

So why can't Kap just be Kap? The tape isn't out on Seattle and their offense? Yes it is but if you allow players to make plays and not be restricted.. if you use all of your personnel.

This offense shouldn't have been stopped.
It's like bizarro world.
Kap came in we let him be him we were unstoppable
We switched.
Seattle started with a pro style offense for wilson they struggled then they switched
and look at them now

if vd doesn't get a touchdown over larry foote they need to burn roman's office

for sure

not like arizona would work on any of that at all
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
The Cardinals are still playing for the division, so they should give us a good game.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
9-6 (whichever team the refs want to win that day, that's your winner)
Originally posted by ads_2006:

for sure

not like arizona would work on any of that at all

you can't work on your personnel at this point in the season.
being unpredictable means being unstoppable
Seattle just put up 600 yds on them

what's a reasonable over/under for us? 225?

edit: probably too generous, maybe 200
[ Edited by znk916 on Dec 21, 2014 at 10:01 PM ]

Originally posted by znk916:

they probably gonna put up 600 yards on us with Lindley and Co.
Fortunately (or unfortunately), I do not see us getting beat by Ryan Lindley.
Originally posted by znk916:

if we used logic probably the same. if we used logic the entire game. probably the same.
buut
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

Yeah, we should win this game, go 8-8 and pick around #15.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Dec 21, 2014 at 10:15 PM ]
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

It's unfortunate.. Winning this game only hurts us.
Share 49ersWebzone