LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 272 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 17)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Please post all your pregame and game day happenings here. ALL reactions and observations from the game go here. However, if you have something like an end of quarter analysis thread you would like to post go ahead and make it it's own thread. Please make sure someone didn't beat you to it before you post it. All threads that are posted out of the game day thread will be deleted and the user may be warned.

In the cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) we will do so.

If you want a more interactive experience please check the live chat: http://49erswebzone.com/chat.shtml

Where: Santa Clara, CA
When: Sunday - December 28, 2014; 1:25 PM (PST)

Last game of the year dudes. It's been a good run the last few years. Every team is bound to have an off year and miss the playoffs. It's happpened to teams like the pats, steelers, etc. Doesn't mean the world is ending. Too many distractions in the locker room. Part of that is on Jed and on Jim, they let it go on all year. Things will change in the offseason, could be big or it could be minor.

One thing is certain - this team has the talent to play with anyone. I fully expect this team to be a contender next year. We had so many injuries, missed games, etc. When this team takes the field next year, those guys will be healthy. A good draft and a FA or two and we are back in business. A veteran QB to mentor Kap. We missed that boast again and it hurt us. I believe a healthy Hunter as a change of pace back will also help. Teams need to vary offenses, we haven't done that. The o line needs some love. I only wish guys like Justin Smith and Frank Gore are back. I honestly could care less about Crabs. VD needs to evaluate himself in the offseason. Either you are committed or you aren't. He needs to figure it out.

I love Harbs, but Roman holds us back. I doubt he would be willing to change. That may be the reason he isn't back. If there is a new coach in 2015, he gets a great roster. He just needs to utilize it. Guys like Dial and Tank showed they could play but we delayed them for some reason.

Last game of the season and I'm rooting for a win. I think we can. End the season right. 8-8 isn't what we expected, but it will sit in their gut all year. Hope it makes them work that much harder. Come back next season as the Niners we watched for the last few years.

Go NINERS. Remember, you are a niners fan during the good times and the bad.

Rubs
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
I just want to see Gore get to 11,000 career yards.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Forget about it, I just want to know who will be our new head coach and what QB we are going to draft ?
AKA the who fuxking cares thread
We were just in the super bowl less than 2 years ago. This is all unreal
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
We should win this game. I'll be watching the game today to see how Lindley plays against the Seachickens.
Lets just get this one done.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:
Lets just get this one done.

i am sorry but i have zero confidence in the coaches to do this,, none, zero. just like cks run last night which had nothing to do with the coaches,, if we win, it will have to be in spite of the coaches

71 for gore to get to 11k and 39 to beat dunn for 20th all time. MAKE SURE HE GETS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Other than that more Ellington and Patton on offense. Give the guys who will be here next year time which is unlikely since we will play it like a normal game. McCray at safety not dahl (no reid?). Plenty of reps for Dial, Carradine, Lynch, Patton Ellington. More reps for Moody, wouldn't mind seeing Bishop in there instead of Wilhoite but 0 percent chance that happens. We probably win this game since AZ is down to their what 3rd qb? If it means giving Seattle home field and a bye I'd rather lose and get a better draft spot.
I can care less who wins next week it doesnt even matter. The only reason ill watch is to see Gore hopefully go over 1,000 yds & Boldin as well.Thats my Consolation
prize for this s#itty season. I am glad the torture will be over next weekend. 2015 couldnt come any quicker.
I just want two things:

1. Great game for Gore
2. No injuries

Don't care about winning or losing. Losing would actually be better because of the draft.
Go 49ers
Originally posted by Jt8786:
AKA the who fuxking cares thread

+1
Share 49ersWebzone