LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 226 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 16)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Please post all your pregame and game day happenings here. ALL reactions and observations from the game go here. However, if you have something like an end of quarter analysis thread you would like to post go ahead and make it it's own thread. Please make sure someone didn't beat you to it before you post it. All threads that are posted out of the game day thread will be deleted and the user may be warned.

In the cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) we will do so.

If you want a more interactive experience please check the live chat: http://49erswebzone.com/chat.shtml

Where: Santa Clara, CA
When: Saturday - December 20, 2014; 5:30 PM (PST)

Another tough game.
Couldn't care less about this game. Start Gabbert to see if he is worth a backup job next year.
Would have a chance if they were playing in SD.
Just lose to get better draft pick.

Baalke doesn't miss on high picks
I wanted us to win even when we had a chance at the #1 vs the texans years back. That being said lose out, play some young guys... who gives a crap? Ready for the season to be over. Trade a bunch of players and Harbaugh if he won't get a new o staff or doesn't want to be here. Stock pile picks to reload this team/get on with the coaching search (oc, hc, both).
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
[ Edited by DeUh on Dec 14, 2014 at 6:30 PM ]
anyone actually care?
Go 49ers! Wish i was there for the game
Agreed play our young guys. Make some shifts on online to see if it works

Originally posted by defenderDX:
anyone actually care?

Only care about draft position and development of younger players. I dont care to watch game now
I'm excited about next Saturday. Oh. Not about the game but they are opening a new BWW by my house tomorrow so I'm going to watch the game there Saturday. Haha
Its all about the Warriors now.
The game is on Saturday, not Sunday (though 12/20 is correct)
I want the 49ers to tank for a draft pick. Really whats the point in winning?? really why win at this point? 7-9 and a top 10ish pick would be great right now. I LOVE THE 49ers but they gotta Tank at this point. too many Gashing injuries drama motivization etc just lose for a top 10 pick.
Share 49ersWebzone