LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 292 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 16)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Just lose. Would be nice to add another high first round pick.
Baalke better sign a bunch of players for this one.
I just want to see Kap have a good game. It's been awhile.
Torn with winning now, we really need a CB that can locate the ball on a deep throw or we will never beat the midget
If we really are moving on from Harbaugh wish they would just make the move now so we can see who wants to replace him
I'll be there.
Originally posted by trevorontario:
If we really are moving on from Harbaugh wish they would just make the move now so we can see who wants to replace him

If the media reports are true that most, if not all, of this season the front office knew they wanted him out, then they better damn well have a succession plan in place. Hopefully we can trade him for a 2nd rounder and move on at this point. Jed York's lack of tweetfulness on Harbaugh being the 49ers head coach combined with Carroll singing his praises paints the picture that he's gone.
start all the backups
I hope the 9ers beat the crap out of the chargers! I'm from San Diego (raised a 9er fan) and will be at the game Saturday. Do you know how many charger fans I know? I've already had to get a lot of cheap from my raider friends about that game. The 9ers can't lose this game!!! On another note, who's going to be there Saturday? Would like to have a few beers with some zoners.
I'll watch and definitely dont want them to throw in the towel. If they win out and look good ill feel pretty good. If they knock SD out of the playoffs ill be impressed. I'd rather have them go out on a high note

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Yeah sure , my daughter Morgan and I will be watching as always. She's so sad we are out of it this year. I told her not to worry about it as much. Sporting teams have cycles, it's so pedestrian. If I wasn't a billion miles away I'd take her to one of the final two games so she could be like a kid in the candy store , as would I

If you don't like roller coaster rides , you don't get on. It's that simple.
Same with following your favorite sport team. Hard to get off when the ride is started and when it gets bumpy , close your eyes cause soon it will be over.

Niners will be back near the pinnacle again , I have zero doubt about that. We will stay on the ride this year till it stops.
Put us both down for a Go Niners !

Is Josh Johnson still around ? Start him if he is
I'm kind of curious to see how this team plays considering for once in a long while they're not in contention for the playoffs, I'm hoping they'll play more loose and then something clicks. If our offense finally explodes these next two games, that would make it even more awkward to fire Harbaugh...
If our offense were even average we'd be clinching something this Sunday.

Charger forum is not even talking about our upcoming game.

in for a rude awakening.
Share 49ersWebzone