There are 242 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 15)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by deviledEgg:
Cawk suckers think they accomplished something by beating a depleted team with 99.99999% of their starters out....

Next up: Tards won't be easy (even with rookie QB) in AZ. Rams don't give **** and will play spoiler

#t=0

Let us hope they don't weasel their way in and get the one or two seed. An extra week of rest would benefit them. I truly don't want them in at all!

Right right, but if they do get in, I hope it's as a wildcard and then ONE AND DONE!!!!!!!

I can't stand them either. But get used to it. Nobodies going to beat the sea chickens. They're on a different level than everyone else right now.
lol why do fans always use the reason that we are amazing because we had 5 superbowls etc. The past is the past. What matters is the present. The present is we didn't make the playoffs and have lost to Seattle 5 of the last 6 games. Imo we better get our s**t together because we haven't won a superbowl for many years now meanwhile our rival is the current champ and is going to the playoffs.
Originally posted by villain71:
lol why do fans always use the reason that we are amazing because we had 5 superbowls etc. The past is the past. What matters is the present. The present is we didn't make the playoffs and have lost to Seattle 5 of the last 6 games. Imo we better get our s**t together because we haven't won a superbowl for many years now meanwhile our rival is the current champ and is going to the playoffs.

How about this. The franchise itself is amazing (I can't knock on 5 championships). BUT the current team/era itself is not amazing. I kind of view them like I view my college (Gonzaga), really good, but just can't finish.
Lifelong hawk fan. thought I would enjoy this more. just seems kinda sad. both teams being good made this rivalry. hard to watch Kap. wide open receivers and wasn't even close w the ball.
Man we can't say nothing to seahawks fans, they totally own us lol
As I posted earlier the defense held them to less then 20 points (injury to Borland hury) but the game still wasn't close! You have to be able to put up more points than our offense has shown to win consistently
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Even the Loud Mouth Sherman was seen yawning during the game, he knew that his x-Coaching Staff had given up on their team..
We suck
Originally posted by trooper49:
Cawk suckers think they accomplished something by beating a depleted team with 99.99999% of their starters out....

Next up: Tards won't be easy (even with rookie QB) in AZ. Rams don't give **** and will play spoiler

#t=0

Let us hope they don't weasel their way in and get the one or two seed. An extra week of rest would benefit them. I truly don't want them in at all!

Right right, but if they do get in, I hope it's as a wildcard and then ONE AND DONE!!!!!!!

I can't stand them either. But get used to it. Nobodies going to beat the sea chickens. They're on a different level than everyone else right now.

Patriots (on neutral field) will use them for a snot rag!

You = Seahawk fan. Don't try to lie, TROLL!!
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
We suck

You are a 69er? Yes, you do suck!!

Patriots (on neutral field) will use them for a snot rag!

You = Seahawk fan. Don't try to lie, TROLL!!

Have a glass of milk and sleep it off, bud.
Originally posted by easly45:
Lifelong hawk fan. thought I would enjoy this more. just seems kinda sad. both teams being good made this rivalry. hard to watch Kap. wide open receivers and wasn't even close w the ball.

Lifelong? So that means you are what, 4?
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by easly45:

Lifelong? So that means you are what, 4?

Originally posted by villain71:

Unless you are a wet-behind-the-ears, backwoods idiot, I don't think any sane 49er fan genuinely thinks the dynasty years earned the franchise immortality from being bad. Who actually believes this? The concept stems from an expectation of meeting the standards set by a dominant era. The bar has been set, and each 49er team (whether fairly on unfairly) in following eras will be judged against what the dynasty teams did. Nobody actually believes the dynasty years somehow make us a better team today.

The whole 49ers, Cowboys, Steelers "watching the history channel" joke is old. It was a stupid joke to begin with.

With that being said, I will concede to the Seahawks. They've completely kicked our asses. Even when we manage to keep the score from being a complete blow out, the tone was set by Seattle early in most of the match ups. It's starting to feel like the Greatest show on turf Rams, who we never truly beat. They fell apart before we started beating them again.
THE SHECOCKS ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE & THATS WHY WE TOOK THE DAM FIELD!!
NOW IF YOU WANNA CROWN THEM... THEN (BOOM!!) CROWN THEIR ASS!!
THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE & WE LET THEM OFF THE HOOK!!
Thanks Coach!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWmQbk5h86w
Share 49ersWebzone