There are 263 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS OAKLAND RAIDERS PREGAME THREAD (Week 14)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SF_Raiders_Fan:
The Raiders are San Francisco's team now, so I will be sitting in my o.Co season ticket seats , rooting for the silver and black to beat the Santa Clara 49ers.

Thought you were legit, now I know you're a troll.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
This will be another NY Giants game and if the niners really want momentum going in to seattle you better fire at all cylinders if not then its a for sure ''Bye Felicia'' as Russell Wilson did ''Not'' intend to point at us.
Originally posted by niners94:

How am I "trolling"? Jed York moved the team to Santa Clara and San Franciscan's like me became Raiders fans. Each year more San Franciscan's will become Raiders fans.It did not have to happen. York should have kept the team's stadium within SF.

How am I "trolling"? Jed York moved the team to Santa Clara and San Franciscan's like me became Raiders fans. Each year more San Franciscan's will become Raiders fans.It did not have to happen. York should have kept the team's stadium within SF.

Nobody becomes a Raiders fan. Have fun rooting for them when they move again. Lol
Originally posted by rxrunner:
trap

For the Raiders
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by rxrunner:
trap

For the Raiders

LOL! Sad but true
Harbaugh will be fired on the spot if they lose this game.
Go Niners...Beat the Raiders
My heart still hurts from yesterday...

Help me out with your logic. 49ers leave SF so the raiders become SF's team, but the raiders don't play in SF. So wtf are you talking about? I don't know a single person who followed your example.

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

LOL!!!!

Where are you in that pic, bruh?
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Help me out with your logic. 49ers leave SF so the raiders become SF's team, but the raiders don't play in SF. So wtf are you talking about? I don't know a single person who followed your example.

He's innocent. He doesn't realize he's semi trolling.... or does he
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Before the loss to the Cawks, I figured Raiders had a chance to keep it close for awhile and cover (no matter the point spread). Now, I am convinced that they will get blown out in that black (crap) hole!!!

This is probably the fluke year when Cawks beat us in our yard and we beat them in theirs. Wishful thinking? Yes! You'll never know till it happens...

Raiders won't stand a chance, BOOK IT. Us winning out will save some jobs... winning cures A LOT!!
raiders almost beat the seahawks in seattle

lol we suck
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

It took me 20 minutes to get to get parked at Candlestick. It takes me 25 minutes to get parked at o.Co. It would take 1.5 hours (or more) to get parked at Santa Clara's new stadium. The Raiders are now San Francisco's team.
Share 49ersWebzone