There are 194 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS OAKLAND RAIDERS PREGAME THREAD (Week 14)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Please post all your pregame and game day happenings here. ALL reactions and observations from the game go here. However, if you have something like an end of quarter analysis thread you would like to post go ahead and make it it's own thread. Please make sure someone didn't beat you to it before you post it. All threads that are posted out of the game day thread will be deleted and the user may be warned.

In the cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) we will do so.
If you want a more interactive experience please check the live chat: http://49erswebzone.com/chat.shtml

Where: Oakland, CA
When: Sunday - December 7, 2014; 1:25 PM (PST)

Hope nobody gets stabbed

So is there gonna be a WZ tailgate here
streak stays alive. we lose one more time then go on a 3 winning streak.
  • CMIO
Let's roll 49ers!
9ers 20, Raiders 17. Of course, right?
Next Sunday won't get here soon enough! Go 49ers!
[ Edited by tohara3 on Nov 27, 2014 at 10:19 PM ]
Originally posted by Shanghai69er:

Dream big huh 20 points

Originally posted by LB49ers:
Originally posted by Shanghai69er:

Dream big huh 20 points

lol that was my first reaction, what's it like to score 20 pts again? we've done it once in the last six games
One of these teams scored a touchdown against the Seahawks, has a real QB, and got a win this past week. Can you guess who it is???
Really? Who cares? Season is over. The 49ers offense will probably do just enough to squeak by Oakland and then they'll get raped by Seattle and Arizona. Offensive problems are beyond repair at this point. Complete meltdown from top to bottom. Feel bad for the defense. Guys like Justin Smith deserve one last run at the title. Gore is basically the only guy on offense I feel bad for. Still think he'd be productive in a real system behind a real line.
Originally posted by LZRD_WZRD:
One of these teams scored a touchdown against the Seahawks, has a real QB, and got a win this past week. Can you guess who it is???

im mildly curious if Carr is the real deal, I mean James Jones been hyping him as another Rodgers
trap
Share 49ersWebzone