LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 347 users in the forums

Is Jim Harbaugh delusional? Or does he just have a great Poker face

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by deviledEgg:
Originally posted by Empire49:
Harbaugh always strokes his staff and players. They often end up cut or traded, though. I just don't see him cutting his friend Roman.

If only Trent or Jed would do it for him.

This seems so much like the GS Warriors problems with mark jackson.
Management didn't like MJ's asst coaches or his decision making so they blew out a very popular coach. Curry and the the other stars on the team were very pissed. It was a very unpopular decision that had to be done for the Warriors to improve. I think the same thing is going to happen to harbaugh cause he's a stubborn SOB who won't get rid of obvious dead weight.
Originally posted by CMIO:
What's he supposed to say?

Yea, my OC sucks and is overweight...?

Exactly. Yeah, our OC sucks and this player sucks. Players and coaches need to believe the head coach believes in them. Especially in public.
Originally posted by 9erTilDeath:
Originally posted by CMIO:
What's he supposed to say?

Yea, my OC sucks and is overweight...?

No obviously not but don't go out of your way to heap unwarranted praise either.. We need to improve , that would help... He's blowing up Kaepernick's head..

I think its one of those things were he has his team and staff's backs. Most importantly I think harbs goes on his post game love speeches in an effort to keep his locker rooms confidence as high as he can.

If you notice he praises kap probably more than anybody. When your qb is playing well and with confidence then usually good things follow.
[ Edited by Willisfn4life on Nov 24, 2014 at 4:58 AM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
he's fkn crazy. period.
Yes
He's being a good leader. He has never talked bad about anyone in public before. Everyone, including me, wants roman gone yesterday. I have to wonder though if they did fire roman and bring in a new oc, how much of a diference would it make. That depends. Is the problem the playcalls, or is it the plays themselves?
[ Edited by AZ9erfan520 on Nov 24, 2014 at 7:11 AM ]
Originally posted by RED80_____HURRYHURRY:
All I know is if the 49ers win the superbowl this year, I imagine it will be the greatest feeling ever felt. This season has had it all, arrests, hit & runs, injuries, sexual accusations, corporate beef, mutiny, bomb threats, openly disgruntled players, domestic disputes, suspensions, inconsistency, stadium brawls, negative press...

LOL, true.
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Love Fangio; but right now he needs to go straight up Buddy Ryan on Roman!
I think it's something the whole organization does.

You NEVER hear anyone from Trent on down bad mouth a player, coach or anyone.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
they keep it all in house which is the way it is supposed to be. you want him to come out and publicly throw coaches and players under the bus? no matter how much we fans THINK they deserve it, that is not the way its done,, and with that,, i am not sure what purpose this thread serves, but thats just me

Just coaches talk. I'd rather him do that then take the Jay Gruden approach and roast your qb publicly. Roast him and coach him up when watching film.
If he's my boss, I appreciate that he doesn't break my play down to the media. I like him for that if I'm a player...
Share 49ersWebzone