There are 438 users in the forums

Nick name For Borland and Lynch

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Half Pint and Pedo Stache

Lynchs nickname is lynchmobb.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
lets just wait and see how they do for the rest of the year before we hang some silly nicknames on them. in the 70's nicknames for players and defenses like the gold rush were cool,, now,, not so much in my opinion
Lynchland
Originally posted by Disp:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I just call him Beastland.

This. It has to be Beastland.

I jokingly called him that in the Borland thread back on page 62 or something...lol

I don't really like nicknames to be honest.
  • thl408
Borland Lynch Hung
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
HOF1

and

HOF2
Originally posted by cciowa:
lets just wait and see how they do for the rest of the year before we hang some silly nicknames on them. in the 70's nicknames for players and defenses like the gold rush were cool,, now,, not so much in my opinion

This opinion is not needed here bc its for people who like to use Nick names and it isnt just for the past time... like todays Megatron or island Revis...
[ Edited by Constantine on Nov 19, 2014 at 3:43 PM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Constantine:
Originally posted by cciowa:

This opinion is not needed here bc its for people who like to use Nick names and it isnt just for the past time... aka Megatron or island Revis...
hahaha,, i will give it anyway . i am glad you guys like them i like catch phrases like gobble gobble turkey jive better
borland is obviously the badger

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
borland is obviously the badger

ok,, now i can live with that!! see i can have a open mind
Badgers are bad.... youtube them for a good watch
Didn't Harbaugh call Borland a thief in the night? He should be the cat burgler. Or Hamburgler would work for me cause I'm always hungry during games.
How bout Chris "Wait till I get benched next year for Willis and Bowman and Niner Talk goes Full Potatoe" Borland
FEAST MODE

Share 49ersWebzone