Keith Reaser Thread

Originally posted by 49ers808:
Hopefully he has watched all of his cousin's (Sean Taylor) tape

no way, he's related?
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
no way, he's related?

Memory Of Cousin Inspires 49ers Rookie (Jun 5, 2014)

http://espn.go.com/blog/san-francisco-49ers/post/_/id/7440/memory-of-fallen-cousin-inspires-san-francisco-49ers-rookie-keith-reaser
[ Edited by DeUh on May 26, 2015 at 8:12 AM ]
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by InsertNameHere:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Is this dude 6 ft. or 5'10"??

probably 6' in cleats and 5'10 without

6' when his college measured, 5'10" when the NFL measured?

Looking forward to seeing him this year.

Reason I ask 49ers.com has him listed at 6 ft. and NFL.com has him listed at 5'10".

All now have him at 6'0" (ESPN, 49ers.com, and NFL.com)
[ Edited by dtg_9er on May 26, 2015 at 8:09 AM ]
Reaser is another example why it's important to draft for the future. In 2014, Baalke had the veteran depth at CB, but knew Cully would likely bolt in FA and maybe to a lesser degree, Cox, too. So, he pulled the trigger on both Acker and Reaser...both guys should make their presence felt in 2015. As Mayock said, 4.3 CB's are pretty rare so for Baalke to take him in the 7th rd could well turn out to be another steal.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
Reaser is another example why it's important to draft for the future. In 2014, Baalke had the veteran depth at CB, but knew Cully would likely bolt in FA and maybe to a lesser degree, Cox, too. So, he pulled the trigger on both Acker and Reaser...both guys should make their presence felt in 2015. As Mayock said, 4.3 CB's are pretty rare so for Baalke to take him in the 7th rd could well turn out to be another steal.

It was actually the 5th round.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Make your cousin proud buddy!!

wasn't also Reaser's surprise plays thruout camp and preseason were the reason Cooper (signed by the Chiefs) and that feisty Morris (signed by Houston) got let go??

Honestly, I always thought Reaser looked more like a FS to me..
Originally posted by 9moon:

wasn't also Reaser's surprise plays thruout camp and preseason were the reason Cooper (signed by the Chiefs) and that feisty Morris (signed by Houston) got let go??

Well seeing as how Cooper was drafted and cut in 2013 and Reaser was drafted in 2014.....oh and if by surprise play you mean him on crutches, then yes, he was the star of preseason.

"damnnn, don't you guys follow the team????"-9moon
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on May 27, 2015 at 4:26 PM ]
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Well seeing as how Cooper was drafted and cut in 2013 and Reaser was drafted in 2014.....oh and if by surprise play you mean him on crutches, then yes, he was the star of preseason.

"damnnn, don't you guys follow the team????"-9moon

Darryl Morris was the reason we cut cooper.

Kenneth acker was the standout during camp last year.
Local beat writers are saying he's one of the stand-outs from OTAs. Looks really fast and is playing both outside and the slot. Good to hear.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
ok I remember now... Thanks Hoovah clevahh!!!

And I also remember being excited how my Diamon in the Rought (McRae) player last year made the team!!

GO NINERS!!!

And I also remember being excited how my Diamon in the Rought (McRae) player last year made the team!!

GO NINERS!!!

GO NINERS!!!

McCray?
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:

GO NINERS!!!

McCray?

Rought?
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
McCray?

Originally posted by Nuns:
Rought?

GO NINERS!!!

I'm just messing around with you moon
Share 49ersWebzone