LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 279 users in the forums

Keith Reaser Thread

Let them know Reaser..... Get that chip on your shoulders...
How did he do last night?
Originally posted by pdizo916:
How did he do last night?

No snaps on defense, strictly played Special Teams. He and Bellore both got called for blocks in the back that wiped out Ellington's PR TD.
http://espn.go.com/blog/san-francisco-49ers/post/_/id/7440/memory-of-fallen-cousin-inspires-san-francisco-49ers-rookie-keith-reaser

Just watched, A Football Life on Sean Taylor.

Hope this kid can bring it at the slot CB role...and honor his cousin.
Seems like it's a pretty serious battle between him,red and Chris "return 6" Davis.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Seems like it's a pretty serious battle between him,red and Chris "return 6" Davis.

Yeah, Davis is a really nice surprise. I thought Reaser would outright lock down the slot but both Redmond and Davis appear to be playing very well also. Tough cut here.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

Yeah, Davis is a really nice surprise. I thought Reaser would outright lock down the slot but both Redmond and Davis appear to be playing very well also. Tough cut here.

Let's see if they can be play makers in game action, seems like we'll all wanna hear atleast one do it
preseason should tell us a lot
Pulling for Keith to make it. I like his versatility and his overall play of late inside&out. Can also play special teams.
This guy has gone unnoticed but that's not a bad thing at CB. He's played well every time he's received playing time this season.

• jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CullyInTheHouse:
This guy has gone unnoticed but that's not a bad thing at CB. He's played well every time he's received playing time this season.

IMO going unnoticed is a oline term. You want your defenders creating turnovers, PDs ect. He's good to have as a backup but I don't see a starter out of him.
He hovers around average.

Another ACL crapola.

Average doesn't cut it in the NFL.
Last time I checked were not asking him to be a shut down and we all know we've had a lack of pass rush Wally. Cmon biggie, don't trash on people just for fun, you're better than that. He's our 4h/5th CB, which IMO is great and like my chances of he's covering the opposing teams 4th WR.
Hes a bum. Our only capable corners are Robinson and Ward, and they aint nothig too special
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
hes playing well, for a 5th round pick hes shown promise

all he needs is experience, basically missed 2 years
Share 49ersWebzone