There are 137 users in the forums

Keith Reaser Thread

Originally posted by theduke85:
Originally posted by LaMattsBlue:
Neither Reaser or Thomas gonna play this year. This is just to get them some practice time. Then put them on IR.
Yep. I listened to Harbaugh's press conference today, and he said something to the effect of, "yeah, [Thomas/Reaser] are going to practice, but they're only going to engage in light activity." He sounded very dismissive of the possibility of them playing this year (at least that's the impression I got).

This is what I heard today too and have been hearing - that they're (Thomas and Reaser) just going to get in some walk-throughs and light practice participation during the window and then be shut down to continue to recover. Looking forward to seeing what these guys have next year if that's the case. I'm curious if Millard or K. Ramsey are going to be activated to the 53 after their window is up?
Id be more excited if it was Acker. He looked good in the preseason.
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Id be more excited if it was Acker. He looked good in the preseason.

I don't think there's any proof Acker and Reaser are 2 different people.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Does this guy have any PR / KR ability?

He has experience at KR and possibly PR.
[ Edited by NinerSickness on Nov 17, 2014 at 6:09 PM ]
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Getting reinforcements at just the right time

• DeUh
  • Veteran
The Washington Post August 14, 2014

49ers rookie Keith Reaser strives to honor memory of his cousin, Sean Taylor.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/sports/wp/2014/08/14/49ers-rookie-keith-reaser-strives-to-honor-memory-of-his-cousin-sean-taylor/
[ Edited by DeUh on Mar 12, 2015 at 4:01 AM ]
Who?
Originally posted by DeUh:
The Washington Post August 14, 2014

49ers rookie Keith Reaser strives to honor memory of his cousin, Sean Taylor.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/sports/wp/2014/08/14/49ers-rookie-keith-reaser-strives-to-honor-memory-of-his-cousin-sean-taylor/

Thanks!

Good article
Welp time to see what this kid can do...checking out his highlights

• crew
  • Veteran
I liked the Reaser pick last year, believe he has the tools to start.

Haha whats so funny is Mayock said"Wow I didnt see Jimmy Ward going in the 2nd maybe the 3rd Round" And Kiper said " I had Jimmy Ward going maybe mid 2nd round" Why didnt Balke trade down and still get Ward and maybe another 3rd??/

As for Reaser, if he's healthy he can be a Very good CB prospect. He just needs reps and health but 49ers need starters NOW.
I hope Reaser wears 21 in honor of his cousin
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Welp time to see what this kid can do...checking out his highlights

There are some crazy plays in the highlights. Good positioning and balance here while tracking the ball. Great play recognition. Loves to hit.
Kid got some skills and what I like most is he is pretty humble.
Keith "the Eraser" Reaser
Share 49ersWebzone