LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 328 users in the forums

Best thing for Kap is to let Crabs go?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Best thing for Kap is to let Crabs go?

Originally posted by MarkD:
Originally posted by LZRD_WZRD:
Yeah having one less good receiver would be so great for our young QB

Having a receiver who can outrun a lineman would be better. Crabtree is not that receiver.

Did you miss the game this weekend?
Snake has it right. And 4eva also.
Originally posted by jreff22:

If all those failed attempts to Crabs were meant for Boldin....we probably have a ring or two right now.

That's just silly. Stop hating on Crabtree for the Super Bowl and NFC Championship Game. Neither was a catchable ball

finially
Now the next talk is to let Kaep go
Originally posted by tondiman:
Is it me or does Kap seem to be enamored with Crabtree? It seems like since Alex left (who didn't favor Crab) Kap has made it his mission to make Crab the top dog. Still to this day it seems like he always favors or forces it to Crabtree. I feel like when Kap is targeting the other WR's he is more focused and plays better. What do you think the implications on Kap would be if Crab was gone? I think we'd have a non-biased QB who is focused on winning, not making Crab look good.

yeah you pretty much nailed it.
Originally posted by tondiman:
Is it me or does Kap seem to be enamored with Crabtree? It seems like since Alex left (who didn't favor Crab) Kap has made it his mission to make Crab the top dog. Still to this day it seems like he always favors or forces it to Crabtree. I feel like when Kap is targeting the other WR's he is more focused and plays better. What do you think the implications on Kap would be if Crab was gone? I think we'd have a non-biased QB who is focused on winning, not making Crab look good.

yeah you pretty much nailed it.
Originally posted by jreff22:

If all those failed attempts to Crabs were meant for Boldin....we probably have a ring or two right now.
yep, i agree, ye bye Craps,go somewhere else and drop catchable passes.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by goldstandard333:
Unless you replace him with someone better what's the point.

They just did in Stevie Johnson and Brandon Lloyd (yes Lloyd is better).
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:

good thing stats show it, right?
Originally posted by fly15:

Well, he does a lot more with his targest than Crabtree does. And he doesn't drop the ball half the time.
Yes.

I can't watch another throw to the right corner of the endzone in the Super Bowl or NFC Championship game or any big game and listen to this stuff again.

"I will always take Crab."

"I throw to Crab because he is open."

"I will take Crab one on one."
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

LOL! Lloyd has 11 rec for 262 yards and the one td was the terrible play by the Rams cb before halftime. I'm glad Lloyd is on the team but come on.

For some crazy reason the coaches (Roman, Harbs, Morton, etc...) keep giving Crabs more snaps than Stevie and Lloyd. They must not know what their doing...

I disagree with the original poster's reason but I agree crabs should be let go. He's putting pressure on Kap to get him the ball. Boldin gets the looks because he's reliable. crab gets the looks because he is a good receiver but when he's not force fed he cries. If he cries to the media, you can be damn sure he is b***hing at Kap. WRs should be answering to Kap, not the other way around.
[ Edited by Youngone on Nov 20, 2014 at 11:45 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone