Best thing for Kap is to let Crabs go?

Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Best thing for Kap is to let Roman go

this

You got that backwards.
Originally posted by jacklegniner:
Everyone always brings up Crabtree and money. We don't know jack about who wants what kind of money and what the Niners are willing to offer.

Let's just let this year play out and deal what players need to go or stay when the season is over. For now Crabs is on our team, OUR 49ERS, and he makes our team better. Every frickin week we start 5 new threads to find a way to complain about Crabtree.

I'm not complaining. I want Crabtree back. By the way, aren't forums made for ideas, debates, commenting and stuff like this?
Originally posted by NinerSickness:

You got that backwards.

Roman is that you? lmao
Originally posted by father49er:
It's better for the offense if he's #4 behind Johnson and Lloyd. That dude can't get open.

The biggest plays the last 2 weeks prove otherwise.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Roman is that you? lmao

Kaepernick? Is that you?

subsequent acronym.

And so on and so forth...
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LZRD_WZRD:
Yeah having one less good receiver would be so great for our young QB

Having a receiver who can outrun a lineman would be better. Crabtree is not that receiver.
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Roman is that you? lmao

Kaepernick? Is that you?

subsequent acronym.

And so on and so forth...

Touché
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
[ Edited by MarkD on Nov 17, 2014 at 10:29 PM ]
I'm not necessarily against crabs, because I think he's good and can make plays.. and you need as many good players on your team as possible. BUT I have a feeling it affects Kap's play and more so his focus. I think he may be expendable not becuase he's not good enough for our team, but because he doesn't make the players around him better.

Crabtree has not been the superstar a lot have been expecting. He would make a good #2, yet he wants to be a #1, as soon he is not getting the ball thrown his way as much he complains, to the media! I have no problem with players that want to make an impact, yet you do not make your statement through the media, and then go out and drop 4 passes, after being targeted more frequently than before.

Boldin has been clutch, Stevie Johnson has catches everything thrown his way. Forcing Crabtree makes no sense, unless they want to prove him that he has to shut up and put up.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Best thing for Kap is let Kap be Kap. Don't turn him into something he is not, let him be his Nevada self and we may just have more success.
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rascal:
Best thing for Kap is let Kap be Kap. Don't turn him into something he is not, let him be his Nevada self and we may just have more success.

Are you requesting a HC change, because the current staff would never be able to understand anything beyond JV high school play design. There's High School teams in the Central Valley that run a more complex system. This staff is barely making it out of 1940. I think the bo schembechler offense would be asking too much brain work from this staff.

This offense assumes you can run what ever you want as long as it's perfectly executed. Yes, they believe that you can hand the defense your play and still get yardage if you "perfectly execute". So to perfectly execute, you limit the number of plays a team must run; becoming predictable.

This works in college because you have kids of varying ability on the field that are not as cohesive. But in the NFL, you don't last long if you don't do your job VERY WELL.

This is why you hear roman preaching execution. Because there's absolutely NOTHING else to fall back; no creative plays, no strategic play calling - NOTHING.
Originally posted by deviledEgg:
Originally posted by jacklegniner:
Everyone always brings up Crabtree and money. We don't know jack about who wants what kind of money and what the Niners are willing to offer.

Let's just let this year play out and deal what players need to go or stay when the season is over. For now Crabs is on our team, OUR 49ERS, and he makes our team better. Every frickin week we start 5 new threads to find a way to complain about Crabtree.

I'm not complaining. I want Crabtree back. By the way, aren't forums made for ideas, debates, commenting and stuff like this?
I'm all for the different ideas and conversations. It just seems like we have a hard time staying focused. If a thread talks about wr's it will end up finding a way to talk crap about Crabtree. Crabtree made the touchdown this week so the usual haters in the bash Crabtree thread have been a little quiet. It just sucks that any thread we create will get derailed by certain individuals.

Just like i knew when Borland had a monster game we would have 5 threads about Borland. I would love to talk about how good he is, etc... but people will derailed it and it will become a Borland vs Willis debate. Or trade or cut Willis.

You got that backwards.

Didn't know Blaine Gabbert had an account on here
Share 49ersWebzone