LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 305 users in the forums

DEA checks up on the Niners today

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Just our luck off all the teams we have to be the ones that get randomly picked NOW BY THE FREAKIN' DEA

WoW what a drama filled year this has become for us

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/DEA-Agents-Check-San-Francisco-49ers-Medical-Staff-After-Sundays-Game-282876161.html
What does that mean?
Aldon better be clean
They want clubs to comply with the right amount of dosage of pain killers a player should take. I am guessing if teams are over doing it somebody will seriously get in trouble with the law possibly get punished by the league IDK but this can affect a team in a major way & it wont be good.
that corrupt, $atanic SOB paul allen

f**kin' nuke seattle NOW!!!!!
every team was checked. Not just San Fran
Originally posted by MikeRumph:

Just the away teams from what I read.

Sounds like a government fishing expedition, looking to bust people on technicalities...ie...prescribing jurisdiction of doctors.

Your tax dollars hard at work.
Originally posted by MikeRumph:

From what i read it was 6 teams total... and go figure the 49ers was one of them! who would of thought that.
This has nothing to do with us and more to do with the NFL.
they better check seattle's b***h ass first, lmao!!! But for srs, they should.

• BobS
  • Veteran
This is fallout from the player lawsuits filed against the league. From what I heard they were going to detain the Tampa Bucs staff at the airport before they fly back home from playing the Redskins. First they were going to check if team doctors had licenses to dispense in the states where they play their road games. Then supposedly they were going to dig further later on, whether medications were over prescribed, and if people without medical licenses were dispensing meds. It is going to be a huge PITA for teams to deal with but I am pretty sure all teams will be equally as guilty. Going to be a very expensive waste of tax payer money to prove something everybody with common sense knows is going on. I have a big problem with the whistle blowers, rats or whatever you like to call them. These players act all high and mighty coming forward well after their tattling can have any ill effects on them. If they really cared why didn't they fink when they were still playing. College players burn me the most after they are gone from college and can't make the pros they start talking about how dirty the program was they came from. They got theirs but they run their mouths, get the program in trouble so the guy following them can't get some pocket money. Ok, done ranting.
Originally posted by BobS:
This is fallout from the player lawsuits filed against the league. From what I heard they were going to detain the Tampa Bucs staff at the airport before they fly back home from playing the Redskins. First they were going to check if team doctors had licenses to dispense in the states where they play their road games. Then supposedly they were going to dig further later on, whether medications were over prescribed, and if people without medical licenses were dispensing meds. It is going to be a huge PITA for teams to deal with but I am pretty sure all teams will be equally as guilty. Going to be a very expensive waste of tax payer money to prove something everybody with common sense knows is going on. I have a big problem with the whistle blowers, rats or whatever you like to call them. These players act all high and mighty coming forward well after their tattling can have any ill effects on them. If they really cared why didn't they fink when they were still playing. College players burn me the most after they are gone from college and can't make the pros they start talking about how dirty the program was they came from. They got theirs but they run their mouths, get the program in trouble so the guy following them can't get some pocket money. Ok, done ranting.

Stupid Ass players go broke then they wanna sue the NFL and rat out the league for every other thing because they are 60 and collecting shopping carts at Wal-Mart....
[ Edited by InsertNameHere on Nov 16, 2014 at 5:25 PM ]
Do we know the results of their findings? Maybe they "found something in Brook's locker"... that could explain something.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
I wonder what they will find in Seattle
Originally posted by jimrat:
I wonder what they will find in Seattle

Share 49ersWebzone