LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 285 users in the forums

How can I watch a 49ers game in a hotel in Miami Beach?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Dear fellow Niner-fans,

I am staying in a hotel in Miami Beach over the weekend and would like to watch the Niners-game.

Do you know whether it will be on regaulat tv in that area or - if not - what can I do to watch it in my room? (NOT a sports bar)

Thank you for your help
W/ the other great matchups on at the same time (KC vs Sea, GB vs Philly) I doubt that local market would carry SF NY. Your best bet might be online streaming
Go to the Concierge Desk - every decent hotel has one.

Tell them what you're looking for.

Ask them to locate "Niner" bars or venues that may be showing the game.

They aim to please. Concierges are at the service of the guests and work hard to satisfy them.

I travel a lot and get excellent info from them on local restaurants and services.

Plus - it's free.
There should be a number of sports pubs and grills that play all the games. I know buffalo wild wings is down in Miami.
How can I be in a hotel in Miami Beach while I watch my 49ers game?
Since there is a multitude of New York and New Jersey retirees in Miami, I would think they would play the game locally. They showed the Giants/Seattle game last week and Tampa doesn't play til 1pm et.

They haven't listed this Sunday's games yet, but check this link as week 11 approaches...

http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2014&wk=11
[ Edited by vermonator on Nov 12, 2014 at 9:41 AM ]
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
Why not a sports bar? That is your best bet.
sucks to be you being stuck in a lousy Beach in Miami poor guy

We're playing a NY team. It will be on somewhere close without a doubt.
I would go to a Buffalo Wild Wings... that's where I always go when I am traveling for work and the game isn't on "normal" TV.

Originally posted by vermonator:
Since there is a multitude of New York and New Jersey retirees in Miami, I would think they will play the game locally.

No worries, the game will be televised in the greater Miami area. You won't even have to leave your room...

http://506sports.com/

Enjoy!
[ Edited by vermonator on Nov 12, 2014 at 9:54 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone